BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Natalie G.
I absolutely loved this! The finish was soft and the application was easy with good coverage! However, I had a back flash using Snapchat but not the phone camera. I definitely recommend!(:
Susana B.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
There was so much hype on this product i just had to find out what all the fuss was about! Not only is it very affordable but it actually gives you great coverage. I think what I love the most is the applicator, many of my past foundations I had to pour out and it would make a huge mess but with this foundations can apply it directly to my face. wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Charisma T.
Chillicothe, OH
Review for: Golden Beige more...
Ok, so I finally got a chance to try out the Wet N’ Wild PhotoFocus in Golden Beige and I am in LOVE! I usually use NYX or Maybelline Fit Me and I think that this may just be my new go to foundation. It comes with a spatula and I apply it with a beauty blender and it blends well when I highlight and contour. The smell reminds me a bit of paint, but it’s kind of grown on me? Haha. It lasts all day for me and I get tons of compliments. Also, I’ve used the high dollar foundations too, not just drug store brands & I’m obsessed!
Dominique G.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Amber Beige more...
Let's just say this, I love this foundation. I went from high end NARS foundation to Wet n Wild Photo focus one and for only like 5.99 so worth 5 bucks. It doesn't leave my face to oily and it stays on put even when I sweat. I will not buy anymore high end foundation anymore. I'll definitely stick to this foundation from wet n wild it literally works very well for me. All I can say is good things about this product. I definitely recommend this to others and best part so freaking affordable.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
These conditions are amazing and they last all day long without making my skin wrinkled and lined. I like the Glowy finish it is very beautiful and I highly recommend it. How do you like this wonderful line?
Charley F.
I tried this foundation after recommendation by makeup Youtubers. Overall it is a good product and very affordable. I would have given it a 3.5 if I could have. The product have a spatula for application, which is good feature. It is very full coverage, another good feature. The reason it doesn't get a higher mark for me is because it can feel cakey if layered to much. It also tends to rub off easily if too much is applied. I would recommend using one layer and if more coverage is needed to combine with another foundation.
Iara Errika L.
Los Angeles, CA
Possibly my most favorite drug store foundation. This was a tie with Maybelline Fit Me foundation but the coverage of this one is better and they're cruelty free so that is a big plus for me! This pairs so perfectly with the powder photofocus, as well. They have a good selection of shades to match any skin tone. I purchased it online and their customer service was great and the orocessing didnt take too long. It was easy. Love this foundation!!
Holly A.
Whitewater, KS
This foundation was semi disappointing for me, I was not a fan of the shade range. Never the less I did buy a shade and it applied nicely at first but I see that over the day it tends to cling to dry patches and fade from my face. It also seemed to separate in my oily areas.  I do like the applicator of this product vs the open bottle and it is okay for the price but I feel like I will be sticking to my higher end foundation for now.
Jessica Z.
This blows my mind at only around $5. I have pretty oily skin. I use a high end primer (Laura Geller sparkle) under this. It stays all day. It has medium coverage that is build able. I can wear this all day at work and not have an oil slick. I set it with rcma no color powder. I definitely recommend.
Ashley💄🖤 F.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I'm already through my second bottle of this foundation I use this so much. This foundation is perfect for I would say combination/oily skin. The finish is definitely matte however it has a beautiful skin-like look and makes your face look like actual skin instead of a chalky kind of finish. I think the shade range is very good for fair skin tones like myself so I would really recommend this foundation for people who have the same skin type as me.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?