BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Franki R.
Rivesville, WV
This is a new found LOVE of mine!! This foundation is not only very affordable but it is great!! The foundation goes on matte but is so very creamy and moisturizing. It looks good all day! I wear the shade Shell Ivory. I would definitely recommend! I feel like Wet N Wild has really been improving their products but still keeping the incredible prices! wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Emi M.
Spring Hill, TN
This is a good foundation for its low price.
I saw an add on a magazine and got very interested. I saw many reviews that said it's as good as high end foundations.

It's easy to apply, and it has a matte finish which is great because I have oily skin.
But it does feel kinda dry.
For the similar price range, I am a huge fan of maybelline fit me foundation, and this Wet n Wild item is even less expensive but I think it brings a great value and reliability!
It says made in USA, filled in China.
Crystal G.
Cedartown, GA
This is an AMAZING foundation. I kept seeing all the rave reviews and had to try it. I purchased the lightest shade and it works perfectly with my skin. It has a unique paddle type applicator. I have oily/combo skin and I feel like it works perfectly at keeping my oil at bay. The foundation still looks flawless after 10 hours for me, personally. I have worn it through an entire day at the gym, work and everything. I have the accompanying powder and it works great with it. Purchased at walmart for only 5.00!
JJ & Elle P.
Merced, CA
Review for: Cream Beige, Golden Beige, Classic Beige, Buff Bisque more...
This reminds us so much of the Urban Decay All Nigher foundation that we love! But there is NO flashback in pictures! This foundation leaves a wonderful matte finish with buildable full coverage. It's not waterproof like the UD foundation, but with the wet n wild setting spray pictured here, it boosts the coverage to last 8+ hours!!! They have a wide range of colors for neutral, warm and cool tones. And you can't beat the price!! It ranges from $5-7 depending on the store.
Lex K.
Paw Paw , MI
Such an amazing, affordable drugstore foundation! The coverage (on me) is light to medium, but it blends out so smoothly, even over my dry skin. It doesn't sink into and enhance my pores like some other drugstore foundations. The shade range is fantastic and it's so affordable that I can buy multiple shades to keep in my freelance kit! It does seem to blur out imperfections and it doesn't just sit on top on the skin and slide around, which is awesome. Definitely recommend!!
Adam L.
Las Vegas , NV
My sister turned me onto this foundation after watching Jeffree Star demonstrate it on YouTube. I definitely feel like this has a smooth and build-able coverage and it doesn't make you look oily when wearing it after hours on end. The fact that this has been tested in 7 different types of lighting makes it even more trusting to wear it without worrying about it oxidizing or changing tone giving you an unmatched shade for your skin. Love this product! It's highly recommended!
Sarah T.
Frisco, TX
I really don't like this foundation. It smells like paint and I'm pretty sure it's been the culprit of my recent breakouts. It's weird because I enjoy using the concealer from this range but the foundation is a big no for me. This is a big skip for me.
Jamillet C.
I recommend so good for a drug store product it's one of the best hands down. If you are in a budget and need a foundation go buy this it's really cheap and affordable.
Gladys N.
I've tried this Foundation 3 times and I'm not too amazed about it for the following reasons.. it's tacky, the shades aren't the best, I thought I found the perfect shade but after a while i felt like it had a too yellow undertone (Shade: Cream Beige). I also had next closest shade to it which was Golden Beige and that one seemed too dark for my skin. Maybe if I were to mix them it will create the perfect shade but, yeah. On the bright side it definitely is Full Coverage, it did a great job covering blemishes and acne. If it weren't for the other stuff this would have been my favorite drugstore foundation since it's super affordable.
Megan J.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
This product actually looks really nice. The finish isn’t entirely matte but it definitely isn’t what I would call dewy. It applies evenly, doesn’t oxidize on me and really makes a nice foundation. I’m not a huge fan of the spatula applicator that is attached to the top of hue foundation. It does help keep me from making a mess but I would rather have a pump. Overall, I recommend this. Can’t go wrong for the price and I would definitely classify it as medium to full coverage.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??