BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Caitlin P.
Springfield, MO
I finally broke down and bought this (if you could consider buying a $5 foundation "breaking down" haha!). I saw the hype all over Youtube and I had to try it for myself. I will say though the shade range is decently vast, it took me quite a lot of trying to figure out which one would work for me. This foundation does look really nice on camera and in photos - which speak true to their claims. It does have a strong scent of paint, and I'm not a fan of the spatula applicator, so that's why I knocked it down a star. Definitely worth a try though!
Maggie K.
St. Peters
This foundation have nice coverage, and it doesn't feel heavy. It has a little spatula to get the product out. It has a natural finish, is easy to blend, and is long lasting.
Jamie M.
SHERMAN, TX
it was SOOOOOOOOOO HARDDD to find this foundation cause everytime i go to cvs they are out or dont have it or just dont have my shade (one of the caramel ones) but when i finally tested it , the HYPE ITS TRUE its an amazing foundation perfect finish.
Shannon M.
How is this foundation so beautiful and so inexpensive?! It rivals my high end foundations that I've used for years. It is not full coverage but it doesn't have to be. It truly feels like "your skin but better"
Mary I.
Review for: Porcelain more...
First I know there is a cult following for this foundation. Second I like this company and use their products a lot. Third for reference I have combo/oily skin.

That all being said this was about the worst foundation I have tried. It smelled like straight up paint from Home Depot. During an 8 hour in office wear test it didn't last more than 5 hours despite setting powder and spray and a good primer. It wasn't buildable to a good full coverage barely to medium coverage and it didn't look good on the skin.

Will not repurchase would not recommend.
Crisleidy T.
I love love LOVE this foundation!!! Not gonna lie if you're looking for full coverage keep it moving cause this is not that foundation! It's very sheer and natural which I enjoy and it's just amazing! It feels very light on the skin not heavy at all! And the applicator spatula it comes with is amazing! Scoops just the right amount of product!
Tara H.
Coconut Creek, FL
Review for: Cocoa more...
I purchased this foundation from Walgreens and I heard a little biz about how good the foundation is. It has a matte finish which I love. I chose this color because it was the darkest there.I found the applicator to feel very weird. It looked like a plastic spatula! I applied it to my face and I looked like a ghost. The color was to light! I now see that they have two darker shades but I guess they must be ordered online! I think that is ridiculous! There should be all the shades that are part of the collection there! I was very disappointed!
Kelsey A.
Fair oaks, CA
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
OH MY GOSH EW.
All I have heard is raves about this but I’ve used it twice and really don’t want to again. It left my beauty sponge WAXY? Like my sponge wouldn’t rinse off like normal and has a weird waxy film? It also would just not blend out. It just sat on my skin weird, it then stayed wet and waxy for like an hour? Putting powders on top was weird. It’s not amazing coverage like I saw reviewed on YouTube? And just sat on all my imperfections making them worse.
Raya M.
Herriman, UT
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is a very liquidy foundation. But, it leaves such a great finish on your skin. If you're as pale as a vampire like me, then this shade will be your new best friend because it matches so dang well!!!
Kaylee G.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
This is my review for the wet n wild photo phocase foundation it is a light weight foundation this foundation is good for good for all skin types it is also easy to apply I would recommend this foundation to others
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?