BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Dana F.
Riverside, CA
This foundation is incredible! I understand the smell that everyone else is talking about but it doesn't bother me. I have combination skin with some dry spots and this foundation doesn't cling to them at all! I'm pale as heck too and it works wonderfully, doesn't make me look too pink or too dark. I'm on my second bottle already, love, love, LOVE this foundation.
Natali C.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I can't believe how wonderful this foundation is! I have been using high-end foundations for YEARS, and I finally gave into the good reviews I'd heard on YouTube and tried this foundation on a whim two weeks ago - holy wow! I haven't even reached for my pricier options since! Though it's thin and lightweight, the coverage is beautiful, and the foundation lasts all day on my normal to slightly oily skin. It has a natural looking matte finish and the shade selection is awesome! Thank you Wet N Wild!
Jessica W.
BECKLEY, WV
Review for: Soft Beige more...
Wet n Wild, you guys did that! First of all I need to state that this foundation gives you beautiful skin, and the photo claims are true. I photograph very well while wearing this. The only reason I am giving this product four stars is due to my skin type. I have dry skin, and I prefer a luminous coverage. I do like to try matte finishes, as this product gives. This has medium to full coverage. I enjoy how well this sets and I found a perfect match for my skin. I would say if you had oily skin, then you would love this foundation! I can make this work as long as I moisturize well before applying. However, this will not be my holy grail because its not right for me! But at this amazing price I love this foundation, and will keep it on hand as a back up. Good job wet n wild!
Gian M.
a great product but may not work forall skin types! The coverage is overall great and it somewhat lasts for a couple of hours ! i would definitely recommend! wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Morgan S.
Review for: Soft Beige more...
Purchased on Walmart.com for under $5. Applies easy with built in spatula. Thinner than revelon color stay but surprisingly similar staying power. Color matched via wet n wild website and very accurate. No harsh smell. For the price and high end feel will use it daily for fall/ winter. Lives up to claim...takes good photos. Overall surprisingly happy/impressed with such a low cost drug store foundation.

I still love the insane coverage of a cc cream (namely physicians formula) for Summer sun exposure though!
Shelby G.
Simsboro, LA
I was super impressed with this foundation. It has medium coverage and a beautiful finish. It lasted all day on my skin and didn't cake up at all. I think this will work well as an everyday foundation, but I would want something more full coverage for special events. I do not like the spatula applicator, but this foundation is hard to beat for $5.99 and it comes in a pretty wide range of colors online (they only had around 6 in store). Overall I like this foundation a lot, especially for the price.
Adriana T.
Review for: Bronze Beige more...
I was really impressed by this product! I knew Wet n Wild was stepping up their game but I wasn't expecting the Photo Focus Foundation to be one of my everyday products. This is medium coverage with a slightly dewy finish. This definitely makes your skin have an even completion & the shade range is impressive. The bottle is also very generous especially for the price. My only dislike about this is the applicator which is a paddle so it can makes things a little messy. Overall, would purchase again!
arielle m.
Highland , CA
By far one of the best foundations I've used in a long while, high end or drugstore, when they say it photographs well they mean it, it looks beautiful in any lighting and blends so smoothly into your skin, I love that they have a great color range, if you are looking for your next foundation I would 100% recommend this along with the matching powder and concealer, you will end up looking amazingly flawless! Wet n wil I'd my favorite drugstore brand, and they have definitely stepped up their game
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
I love this foundation it leaves the skin flawless . I have combination skin so I had to set it after because it did make me oily . It gives you a dewy finish and matter together but I think it's because I have combination skin !! It's affordable and great ! Totally recommend and it's easy to apply with the applicator it brings
Megan A.
Shamokin, PA
I am always looking for a new foundation so I figured I'd try this, and I'm happy i did! It is medium to full coverage and is very buildable. It has a sort of matte finish, but it's very natural. It blends beautifully with my skin tone and really looks stunning on. For $5 a bottle, it is definitely getting my recommendation!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??