BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Geraldine V.
Los Angeles
It's ok.. it didn't really 'wow' me. The coverage was decent. The finish was nice. Reminded almost of the NARS radiant glow foundation. It did fade a little after I set it with my finishing spray which was weird.
Jennifer T.
I love the color selection and the color matched me perfect and I love the way it makes my face feel so soft! It's not to cakey and it just glides right on my face and blends really well I would recommend this
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I was so excited to try this foundation as I had heard nothing but good things about it. The formula really is wonderful and it sits well on the skin, however I found there were very few neutral shades, and they all ran a bit yellow for my skin type. I found buff bisque to be the best shade match for me, but after a few hours I noticed that it oxidized a lot on my skin and looked very cakey when set with a powder. If you can find the perfect shade I believe this would be a good foundation for the price, but it just didn't work for me.
Raya M.
Herriman, UT
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is a very liquidy foundation. But, it leaves such a great finish on your skin. If you're as pale as a vampire like me, then this shade will be your new best friend because it matches so dang well!!!
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
I love it so much! My friend gave this to me because she bought this in the wrong shade, but it was slightly better for me since its kinda like my shade. i have very dry flaky skin and ive been using a cheaper foundation, maybelline poreless liquid foundation and it was bad for me. though it reduced the visibility of pores, it was bad for flakiness. wet n wild foundation here is great for my skin, it doesnt make the flaky skin on my face show. i dont even have to exfoilate anymore! yey! 4 stars though because damn its expensive considering how much product you get! :/
Sierra W.
I am so on the line with this foundation. It clings to dry patches I didn't even know I had right after application but after setting with the photo focus powder my skin looks great. Lasts all day without oil breakthrough which is amazing. Not sure if it's the powder or the foundation to thank for that. Wish the packaging had a pump. Also hate that it has a tacky feeling before setting.
Kaylee G.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
This is my review for the wet n wild photo phocase foundation it is a light weight foundation this foundation is good for good for all skin types it is also easy to apply I would recommend this foundation to others
Lilly A.
The Wet N Wild Photo Focus Foundation, it is on my top self always. It is lite, watery (witch I like), Build-able, and has good coverage. I also like the applicator, it is way easier then dumping on the back of my hand or surface, it wouldn't work with how watery it is, so definitely liken that. I have used this on a friend and it looked great on her to (she has a complete different skin type then me) it looks great on both of us. Definitely a favorite!!!!
Vina L.
New Orleans, LA
This foundation is...alright. I got mines from my local Walgreens! It's pretty cheap & affordable. The thing it's not good for dry skin, but the coverage is great. It clings onto the patches, and through the day you can see it creasing. But if you're an oily person I think this would be great for you!
Ariel P.
Atlanta, GA
First off, let's talk price. I paid $5 for a thing of this foundation from Walmart. I tried it on my hunt for a full coverage foundation. Personally, I think it was too lightweight (almost watery in consistency) and not full coverage. But I have seen it work for other people. I'd say its a cheap medium coverage foundation that is sweat proof though.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??