BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Crisleidy T.
I love love LOVE this foundation!!! Not gonna lie if you're looking for full coverage keep it moving cause this is not that foundation! It's very sheer and natural which I enjoy and it's just amazing! It feels very light on the skin not heavy at all! And the applicator spatula it comes with is amazing! Scoops just the right amount of product!
Shannon M.
How is this foundation so beautiful and so inexpensive?! It rivals my high end foundations that I've used for years. It is not full coverage but it doesn't have to be. It truly feels like "your skin but better"
Tara H.
Coconut Creek, FL
Review for: Cocoa more...
I purchased this foundation from Walgreens and I heard a little biz about how good the foundation is. It has a matte finish which I love. I chose this color because it was the darkest there.I found the applicator to feel very weird. It looked like a plastic spatula! I applied it to my face and I looked like a ghost. The color was to light! I now see that they have two darker shades but I guess they must be ordered online! I think that is ridiculous! There should be all the shades that are part of the collection there! I was very disappointed!
Jamie M.
Sherman, TX
it was SOOOOOOOOOO HARDDD to find this foundation cause everytime i go to cvs they are out or dont have it or just dont have my shade (one of the caramel ones) but when i finally tested it , the HYPE ITS TRUE its an amazing foundation perfect finish.
Mary I.
Review for: Porcelain more...
First I know there is a cult following for this foundation. Second I like this company and use their products a lot. Third for reference I have combo/oily skin.

That all being said this was about the worst foundation I have tried. It smelled like straight up paint from Home Depot. During an 8 hour in office wear test it didn't last more than 5 hours despite setting powder and spray and a good primer. It wasn't buildable to a good full coverage barely to medium coverage and it didn't look good on the skin.

Will not repurchase would not recommend.
Geraldine V.
Los Angeles
It's ok.. it didn't really 'wow' me. The coverage was decent. The finish was nice. Reminded almost of the NARS radiant glow foundation. It did fade a little after I set it with my finishing spray which was weird.
Maggie K.
St. Peters
This foundation have nice coverage, and it doesn't feel heavy. It has a little spatula to get the product out. It has a natural finish, is easy to blend, and is long lasting.
Janine R.
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I have oily skin and this foundation lasts all day and it’s super cheap can’t beat that high quality for drug store price I can’t believe how much wet n wild has stepped up their game
Raya M.
Herriman, UT
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is a very liquidy foundation. But, it leaves such a great finish on your skin. If you're as pale as a vampire like me, then this shade will be your new best friend because it matches so dang well!!!
Lilly A.
The Wet N Wild Photo Focus Foundation, it is on my top self always. It is lite, watery (witch I like), Build-able, and has good coverage. I also like the applicator, it is way easier then dumping on the back of my hand or surface, it wouldn't work with how watery it is, so definitely liken that. I have used this on a friend and it looked great on her to (she has a complete different skin type then me) it looks great on both of us. Definitely a favorite!!!!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?