BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Amanda A.
My friend keapt bragging about this foundation i finally bought it and i really love this product its very matte n it sticks right on ur face it feels very natural i got the wrong shade gave it to my mom n now she loves it i went back n bought my right shade desert beige its my 2nd favorite foundation.
Brangella H.
When I first saw this on youtube videos I was impressed because it is so affordable It reminds to the Giorgio Armani Silk Foundation. I have oily skin and it worked perfectly on me, I have to say it is very lighweight compared to other ones. The foundation is about medium coverage but you can get to full coverage with 2 layers. I think it's a great foundation, It is easy to blend, after 2 hours the product starts to break apart on my under the lips area and the nose. I really love this because I found the perfect match and it's yellow undertone!
Andrea P.
Torrance , CA
I'm very happy they finally released a light shade that doesn't oxidize orange! It definitely is not full coverage and was hard to build for me but that could just be my skin. Works best when I'm not having breakouts where I have darker spots on my face. I have sensitive skin and it didn't give me hives which is hard for me to find in most drugstore foundations. I tested the no flash back and it truly does work. My only issue with this foundation is it smells like paint or maybe glue? Not the best thing to smell and a little concerning but overall worth the money
chelsey g.
salinas ca
Review for: Soft Beige more...
This foundation smells like paint but actually is long lasting ! It also has very good coverage and is light weight ! When I first tried it was easy to apply and I would buy it again when I run out because it last forever !
Solangie G.
bronx ny
I love this is makes my face look absolutely flawless. It is very light weight and it works for my skin nicely since I have skin that's a bit oily as well as dry I would definitely recommend this to everyone it is a great product.
Heather M.
I searched for this for a week before I finally found it! Heard about it on YouTube and so happy I did! For 6 bucks you can't beat it! It's my new everyday foundation. It covers well and stays put. I have normal/dry skin and I don't have a problem with it at all! I love the applicator too! Been using for a month and have barely made a dent in it...so will definitely last a while!
Robin A.
Wayne, WV
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
This is a really good foundation. It goes on smooth and leaves with a flawless finish. It is okay for oily skin. I have combination it depends on how my skin wants to be from day to day. It is really affordable. Only 5-6 dollars at Walmart. The only thing I find that I don't like when my skin is oily is that it rubs off it gets cakey in the nose area and t zone area on my face. This is a picture with it first on. I love the finish affects on my face!!
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Wet N Wild is one of my top rated drugstore makeup brands! I can’t begin to rave enough about their affordable prices. I was on the market for a new foundation as I was running low on my NARS foundation. I’d watched a ton of review and everyone raves that it performed just as well as a high end foundation. I have to applaud them for providing sure a wide array of shades and undertones! I was able to find a perfect match. I love the spatula applicator. It has a medium to full coverage and blends very well. It lasts me the entire day and doesn’t crease at all. Overall I’d highly recommend this!
Taylor W.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
This foundation is great for the price. It's an easy to use foundation. My issues are with the lasting power and coverage. I like a pretty full coverage foundation and I need it to be matte. I get oily as the day goes on and this becomes pretty dewy and tends to move around on my face as the hours pass. It's definitely not a bad foundation but not perfect for my skin! It has a really lovely finish and feels fine on the skin! Definitely worth the hype and worth a try. For the price you can't go wrong. I'm hoping during winter this will work a little better for me!
Heaven B.
Danville, VA
The only thing that I do not like about this product is that it smells like paint. It's a little dry for me but I mix in some of the L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow to make it work for my skin type. I was wearing this foundation combo when I went into labor from 8 AM-12:02 midnight and everyone was complimenting how great my foundation still looked. I'm in the lightest shade which works perfectly fine for me and it doesn't oxidize. It builds to high medium, almost full, coverage and all other products blend nicely over top. I would recommend this product especially for the price!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??