BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Jazmin P.
I have very oily skin around t zone and with some drugstore FOUNDATION after an hour I'm all ready very shiny but with this new FOUNDATION from wet n wild I wasn't expecting much since is cheap and it only tackle on the photo focus but after wearing it I am impressed. Is very good. Lightweight medium coverage and many colors to choose from. Is medium coverage and lightweight. And surprisingly I didn't break out. Good overall.
Tisha Mae L.
Tyler, TX
The best drugstore foundation I have ever tried! It is so easy to blend, no caking and looks like natural skin! It last 8-12 hours! And for the price, it's very good!
Melanie S.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
This product is medium to high coverage if you build it. Only problem is it is a little greasy. Smells like house paint but on the skin it goes away it is a Matt but I wouldn’t say completely matte. Will buy this again.
Ashlynne A.
This is great stuff! I recently went to a wedding and wanted to get something that would look nice in photos. It has a matte finish - something that could be problematic for those with dry skin (aka me) but I like to mix this with the makeup forever HD foundation as I find that one too greasy for me. It did not flash back in photos and looked great. Doesn't emphasize texture in person or in photos and is truly a gem for the price.

Avoid if you are sensitive to smells - this smells straight up like paint. If you can get past the smell, it's a really great product. Would recommend to friends.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
Love it. This foundation is amazing. Its the perfect coverage to my taste and it is also buildable. The only this is it dose smell like paint but to me it is faint. It glides on to perfection and doesn't crease nor dose it cling to my dry patches. They have my shade which is awesome because u usually have to mix two different foundations to get my match. A little goes a long way for me so it doesn't run out that quickly. I have had my one bottle for like a month and a half. I also love that it has a spatula as the applicator instead of just a turn-upside-down to get the product out. Over all I'm happy with this. My new favorite foundation.
Sarah S.
Kingsport, TN
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
This is a good foundation for the price! I had to mix this shade with the next darkest shade that I found at the store I purchased it at, but it gave a decent coverage.
G🌸 M.
Linden, TN
One of my absolute favorite foundations ever! So goof for any type of skin and has such a pretty finish! Medium buildabke coverage and for 5$ you can’t beat it 😍😍😍😍
Andrea S.
Goose Creek, SC
Review for: Other more...
I’ve been on the fence about buying this product, but I finally went for it and I’m not disappointed! It’s a lightweight formula, however it provides the perfect amount of coverage, and can be adjusted to your liking. I’ve seen a lot of people complain about the smell, but it really doesn’t bother me at all. The only thing I didn’t like about the product was the finish, I was expecting a bit more of a glow/luminosity but it dried down to a more natural/satin finish which is fine, just a personal preference. Overall, I’d consider this foundation a drugstore gem definitely worth your money!
Cailey W.
Anchorage, AK
This is probably my new favorite foundation. It's medium coverage but it buildable. It's super cheap and has easily replaced my more expensive foundations. It feels super light weight on the skin. It doesn't smell terrible, but it doesn't smell the best. You can't smell it when it's on the skin though. I absolutely recommend this to anyone and would definitely buy over and over again.
Amanda A.
My friend keapt bragging about this foundation i finally bought it and i really love this product its very matte n it sticks right on ur face it feels very natural i got the wrong shade gave it to my mom n now she loves it i went back n bought my right shade desert beige its my 2nd favorite foundation.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??