BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Kourtney S.
Bonne Terre, MO
I bought this product really hoping for the best because I'd heard of all the reviews of how great it was. I loved the feel and wear of it but it wasn't the best coverage. Then after using it the first time Saturday night I woke up Sunday morning with either a major breakout reaction or an allergic reaction. I was super upset and today even 3 days later my face is so bad and hurts so severely I can't even touch it :(
Kristen m.
I have heard so much hype about this product on social media that I just had to give it a try. I have never purchased a drug store foundation, but something about it intrigued me. I have CVS extra buck rewards so i figured id try it out. I was pleasantly surprised! It definitely is comparable to my high end foundations. I applied it with a damp beauty blender. It didnt emphasis my dry patches on my skin or the texture on my forehead. I was amazed that it lasted all day without breaking up on my skin. The only thing that i really hate is the smell. It truly smells like I am applying paint to my face. For the price, it is overall a great foundation!
Halli A.
St Augustine, FL
Such a great foundation, especially being so cheap and drug store. Has a weird smell but that goes away pretty quickly. Leaves a nice even finish, and good coverage.
What f.
In love with this foundation. Wet n wild always has some amazing products at their price they are more than worth it. I purchased this at Wal-Mart I got shade 368c. I use it with my elf primer & I am very pleased with this foundation. It blends out very well and is smooth on my skin. Also it wont dry out or look flakey on my skin like other foundations do. And most of all what I really appreciate about this brand / foundation is that it is vegan and cruelty free. 🐰 Will be purchasing again once I run out .
Brayten G.
Greencastle, IN
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
Just started using this Foundation, but I love it. Doesn’t feel
Heavy on my skin, but provides great coverage. I have super sensitive skin, but haven’t had any problems with this Foundation.
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I am very picky about the finish of my foundation. I like something that isn't completely matte, but not dewy.. more demi-matte.. also not TOO full coverage.. just something light that doesn't feel heavy or drying. i have never found something drug store that gives me what i want. UNTIL NOW. This foundation is fantastic. I love that on the bottle they not only name it, but put things like "light-medium neutral".. based on that, i was able to pick my shade easily.. and it was a GREAT match. The finish on it is wonderful. I am definitely in love with it.
My only con is that it smells very strongly of paint, but that disappears once its applied and dries down.
Nicole T.
Bought it after I saw great reviews. Not to great for dry skin!!! Matte finish. I think you can work it with dry skin if enough moisturized and no dry patches!? It smells like paint!!! For only $4.68 +tax from walmart... try and see. If you don't like it, bring it back!!!

UPDATE: it grew on me!!! I tested it out some more. it applies best with a demp beauty sponge!!! dap it on and it looks great!!!
Samantha F.
Beckley, WV
This is my current liquid foundation I am using. I do have oily skin and with this foundation if I don’t put a powder over it to lock it all in place it will just slide right off. The coverage is good and buildable as you go. For drugstore this is a great liquid foundation at a affordable price.
Taylor W.
Montague, MI
This foundation is good... for the first couple hours. The applicator is really cool, it has a wand which I like. The foundation itself is incredibly matte, and you have to work in sections because it dries QUICK. Had really nice coverage though, that was good. I wore it to school (about 8 hr max) I came home with weird patches on my cheeks. Was disappointed. If you put this on and wear it for pictures and take it off, then its great. Otherwise it looks patchy, cakey and drying. Overall, wear for short term 🤔 (pic looks good, half through day)
Gysselli H.
Carrollton
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I love this foundation . It’s a great price very inexpensive. Doesn’t get oily or crease . The coverage is medium to full . Looks seamless on the skin. I would totally recommend.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?