BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Jennifer F.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
This foundation has superior coverage on your face and blends with your natural skin tone. Not a fan of the stick applicator and it has an odd smell too. Overall a great product
Daniel M.
The best affordable $5 foundation. I love the coverage and the spatula is a nice thing to have. I hate when foundations don’t have a pump or spatula and I’m so happy this one does. I never waste any and its works well on a lot of skin types. Will definitely buy again!
Renee A.
I never would have thought that wet n wild would come out with something so stunning! Easy to apply and extremely flawless on the skin! It lasted all day long without having to blot! I have combination to oily skin and this foundation with the matching powder was amazing. All the bloggers were right when they suggested this. I highly recommend! Super drug store affordable product!
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
This is a great foundation for a cheaper price. I was very reluctant to try this because of how cheap the price was but I was very pleasantly surprised at how well it actually works. I love the bottle it comes in. It seems you get a lot of product for the money. The only con I've had with the product is the spatula for application will take a little getting used to. I wish it was a dropper or a brush instead. This foundation fully covers my face and is more of a matte look than glossy. It requires no other products other than my normal eye makeup to make me feel great. I highly recommend this product! It's a great price and an overall great product.
Perla R.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I love it!! It is one of my favorite foundations. I use it everyday and it really affordable. It has a dewy finish it. It’s easy to apply. I like better than some of my high end foundations. I will be buying another one soon.
Jocelyn H.
Edinburg, TX
I loved this foundation! Coverage was good, to me it was very light on the skin. I love the little spatula it comes with, makes it easy to apply. I found it at Walmart and it is very affordable, would definitely buy it again.
Laura R.
Took me three foundations to find my closest shade match.
Soft Ivory(362C) is the one I stuck with because Natural Ivory was too red and soft beige was too dark.
Had to order it online for store pick up because it was on no display at any store.
And 362C was a little too light and orange. Does oxidize a tiny bit. So as I always do I had to customize it. 12 drops of yellow food coloring.

Application was a bit iffy but it sets so nicely and you do not have to powder. I'm combination skin, more on the oily side atm. I get very sweaty and it held up quite nicely.
Its the cheapest at walmart.
Kelly t.
This is such a good foundation. It has a wand applicator, though I would have preferred a pump it's not really a big deal. It does have a strong scent, reminds me of paint or something but it's not noticeable after a few minutes. The coverage is a medium to high medium and looks really smooth on the skin. I also don't get as oily throughout the day with this. I love the price and the shade selection. I got the lightest shade in porcelain and it matched perfectly. Highly recommend picking this up and trying it.
Tori C.
Love this foundation. I use it everyday. Great drugstore alternative. You don't have to splurge to look good with this and that's what I love. So easy to blend and is a buildable coverage!!! Matte/dewy depending on your skin.
Carly M.
Alma, AR
This foundation is amazing I love the applicator and it's not a heavy weight it's very light and long lasting but you have to set it it tends to be a little sticky and it very easy to apply I use a beauty blender to apply it.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??