BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Viviana A.
texas
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
So I love this foundation! The color match is amazing and a little goes a long way, the coverage is amazing I would say it's a full coverage drug store Foundation I have bought multiple in my life and I love it I would say that one bottle lasts about 6 months before you need to buy another! If your looking for like dermacole Foundation coverage then use a beauty blender but if you looking for like everyday full coverage Foundation use a foundation brush like the morphe y6 and its still a nice full coverage foundation but it just a doesn't feel as cakey
Manny A.
Lawrenceville, GA
The only reason this foundation is not getting a five stars is because of that freaking spatula, so awkward tho! This is the first time ever that I have found my perfect match in a foundation, it has so many different colors that I'm sure there's no one in the planet that wont find a match. I got it for $4 at Walmart, so that price can not be beaten. I used a brush foundation and didn't like the finish so I try with a beauty sponge just a little bit wet and it got amazing. Just add a little bit more of the product if you need full coverage. Also, you get a LOT of product for the price. Is really worth it, compare to Covergirl foundation.
Jennifer F.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
This foundation has superior coverage on your face and blends with your natural skin tone. Not a fan of the stick applicator and it has an odd smell too. Overall a great product
Monique B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I've been using this foundation for about 1 week. It is medium to full coverage. It is buildable without looking cakey. I apply it with a foundation brush or a beauty blender. When set with pressed power it will last a good amount of time. I would definitely recommend this to othersay. It is very inexpensive but works really well. Good job wet n wild.
Cecilia H.
Kingsland, GA
I reviewed this item when I first bought it and gave it a decent review but after trying it on a few times it just did not work well with my skin. I have combination oily skin. The smell was something I couldn't get over , smelled like straight chemicals. Also once it dried on my face it made all my imperfections appear even more ! It made my skin look dry and patchy. I had to throw it out . I would not buy this again. wet n wild
Rayell B.
OMGEEEE!! I brought this foundation not expecting much, BUT I have been wearing this foundation everyday since I purchased it. I have oily, oily skin and this foundation is amazing. I love it - the finish and how smooth and matte it looks. It's a very build-able foundation. I apply this foundation at 6:45AM and wear until 6:00PM. I only have to pat my nose maybe once or twice. I have the shade Expresso. I will be purchasing at three more bottles. AFFORDABLE AND AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crystal J.
Lincolnton, NC
A great medium coverage foundation. Works well on my combo and textured skin. Also it doesn't have a flashback so it's perfect if your taking photos and using flash
Chelsie L.
I really really like the finish of this foundation. It's lightweight but buildable to the coverage you want. I love the way it looks, though it got a little splotchy as I was applying, but once I got it blended & set with powder, it's fabulous! I do have a big concern with this though; I'm really afraid to wear it for too long. You'll notice there's a STRONG alcohol/chemical smell when you open it up, that's a big turn off for me, but for $4, it's a great foundation!
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
Wet n Wild's photofocus foundation as quickly turned into one of my favorite drugstore foundations. It took me 2 tries to find my right color but once I did it matched me really well. It smells really bad but it goes away quickly. Its a semi-matte formula. I like to first buff it in with a brush then even it out with a beauty sponge. Last for many hours.
Serena A.
Chandler, AZ
This is the WetNWild Photofocus Foundation in the color 372C (Desert Beige). It's very easy to apply and is very long lasting! It's light weight and the bottle is glass you can feel the quaintly of the product as well. It's vegan, been tested in 7 different lights and to me it's full coverage and works amazing with a damp beauty blender and the Photofocus pressed pouder and Photofocus conceler. I would definitely buy this proudct again. You can also find this product at Ulta, Walgreens, Target, Walmart, and any drug store.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??