BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
I purchased this product for three reasons:

1) It was hyped up beyond belief
2) Harmon Value Stores had a coupon ($1 off)
3) It's $5! (actually $4 with my coupon)

The coverage is good. I'm not really a foundation lover but this will get the job done. At $5, you can't go wrong.

It gets a 4 star rating because the shade selection in store is disappointing. I got the darkest shade available and it's a bit too light for me (with cream Contour, it pretty much balanced it out). I couldn't purchase the powder b/c the selection was too light for my skin.

It would be great if all shades were available in store for everyone to try and love!
Brittany G.
I have mixed feelings about this product. I like it because it stays pretty true to color and doesn't oxidize much into orange as I have been finding a lot of foundations do. However, if you're having a day where your skin is dryer, you are going to want to skip this or put some extra moisturizer on. It has a tendency to make my face, nose especially, look sort of flaky and dry. Coverage is also tough to achieve. I find I have to put a few layers on in order to get that medium/full coverage I want.

I would probably buy it again, because it does keep it's color very well. I'm just not in love with the finish.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
I was finally able to find this at Harmons and I'm so glad I did! I'm not gonna lie, I had high expectations after all the buzz I heard about this product. This was not as amazing as I expected but still a great product! I am a NW15 in mac and purchased the shade Soft Beige. It looked a little dark on me at first but after I applied concealer, powder, bronzer, etc. it was fine. This definitely seemed more light-medium coverage to me. It has a demi-matte finish and lasted pretty much all day for me. For the price, I'm not sure why I expected so much out of this but it definitely is a great drugstore product that I would recommend!
Laurie M.
Downers Grove, IL
I'm so excited about this foundation! For under $5, you get a foundation that compares to high end formulas. I prefer the look of this product on my skin over my Too Faced Born This Way foundation. However, if you have somewhat oily skin, this probably won't work well for you. This foundation leaves a very natural finish, somewhat dewy. I would say this is a medium to full coverage product.
Desii O.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Golden Beige more...
What isn't good about this foundation? It's medium to full coverage,  is buildable and mattifies and leaves your skin looking pretty poreless. It's good for combination skin but if you have extremely dry skin I wouldn't 100% recommend . But for me personally , it's great and is my holy grail . I always come back to it and for 5 bucks how could you go wrong ?
Crystal G.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I love this foundation so much its worth every penny. has a natural finish and leaves no streaks. has a strange odor similar to paint but you can look over past that since it is so affordable
Kayla G.
Alton
my daily foundation use!!! love how works into my skin it lasts all day and sometimes gets dewey so not so good for oily skin! they have it in all colors so self tanners hint!! i'd recommend it which i have to my fam bam of ladies lol
Jasmin L.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Other more...
Affordable. I like that it’s affordable but it I feel like it doesn’t do much for my face because I do have an oily face. It’s looks dewy on my and it doesn’t last me. But I do really like it. I just wish I wasn’t so OILY in the face.
Jessica S.
Manhattan, IL
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I was excited to try this product because it is overhyped on social media but it really disappointed me! It was drying and very streaky and the colors washed me out. It might work better for oily skin types.
samantha r.
Land O Lakes, FL
Surprised by how much I love this foundation. It is medium coverage and works well on my dry skin. Lasts all day if I don't touch my face too much. Will repurchase.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??