BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Tiffany L.
Frisco, TX
This product is surprisingly good Wet and Wild usually doesn't have the best products but I feel like they have stepped up their game. It makes my skin matte but glowy I will definitely repurchase this especially for how much I paid for it. #Contest
Susan C.
Glendale, CA
I am blown away by this foundation!! It offers full coverage, photographs beautifully and has an amazing range of shade options. I wanted to wait before I wrote the review in case it broke me out but I had to spill the tea. This formula is matte so I'm not sure how it will hold up on dry skin. I have Normal to Oily/Sensitive skin and it controlled my shine throughout the day. I didn't have to touch up, it didn't separate or cake! I bought the shade Golden Beige and found it to be a darling match to my natural skin tone. For reference, I wear 127 in MUFE, 3W1 Tawny in Double Wear, 25 in Diorskin Forever and 104 in Loreal Pro Matte. I don't use MAC foundation but I would imagine it's comparable to  NC30-NC35.
Ellen C.
Auburn, WA
I waited a long time before purchasing this guy. But once Rite Aid had their 30% off all wet n wild last week, it made this foundation under $5! Anytime you are considering buying wet n wild, definitely check the Rite Aid ad for the week, always a deal! I love the range of their colors for lighter skin tones, including cool, neutral and warm undertones. I cannot speak to deeper skin tones. I apply with my a sponge and love the application. With the amount I apply, it's about a light to medium coverage foundation. Wears nicely all day. Better for under 8 hours of wear, breaks down after that though. I have combination skin with an oily T zone and have a great appreciation for this product!
Cheyenne A.
Lebanon, MO
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I'm probably the only one who doesn't love this product but I guess that's what reviews are for lol. But I wanted to love this foundation soooooo bad, it applied well, didn't oxidize, and I know it smells like paint but it honestly didn't bother me. The foundation looked so cakey on my skin. I have fairly good skin. I hardly have break outs and when I do it's just one of two blemishes and I really don't have troubled skin. About a minute after wearing it it looked extremely cakey everywhere and I didn't even put a ton on. I also don't like how it's sticky.. even when I set it with powder it was still sticky.. I just couldn't use it.. I wanted to like it so bad..
Alexis B.
Uvalde, TX
Review for: Golden Beige more...
The only thing I liked from this was the applicator. I like how it apply. It's great because you don't have to use your fingers like other foundation. But that's the only reason I liked. This foundation wasn't for me. I wish it was because it was on the affordable side but it looked so ugly on me. It was superrrrrr dry on me! It felt like so tight on my face idk how to explain it. OMG and I hate the freakin smell. It smell horrible. It smells like paint. Also the next day I broke out. This foundation isnt for me like I said. I know other people did like it. I guess it don't go with me because I have combination skin or I don't know. I think this is made for oily skin.
Maria J C.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Other more...
Great afforable foundation for the most part, but I have 3 complaints which I'm sure many reviewers like myself have. My 1st is the applicator, it is some what original but not practical and a little messy. My 2nd which is the main one everyone has is the smell. I honestly do not know how to describe it, but most that have used/tried it will say it smells like paint. I know this is a cruelty-free brand, but the smell is completely off-putting and sort of chemically. My 3rd and last complaint is this foundation does not specify what skin type it's catered for or what finish it has. With all the negatives being stated, they do have a great shade range for most skin tones and I do recommend it to anyone who has normal to oily skin and who is not sensitive to strange scents.
Jess at Flaunt the Curls M.
I have the shade Bronze Beige. It's a little too light. I appreciate the paddle applicator. Only downside is the paint smell. It does go away when blended out...
Taylor W.
Montague, MI
This foundation is good... for the first couple hours. The applicator is really cool, it has a wand which I like. The foundation itself is incredibly matte, and you have to work in sections because it dries QUICK. Had really nice coverage though, that was good. I wore it to school (about 8 hr max) I came home with weird patches on my cheeks. Was disappointed. If you put this on and wear it for pictures and take it off, then its great. Otherwise it looks patchy, cakey and drying. Overall, wear for short term 🤔 (pic looks good, half through day)
Jessica M.
So the coverage of this product is great. It truly is. The downfall for this foundation is the smell. It's like I'm going downstairs to my basement and getting a big can of paint and slapping it on my face.
Samantha F.
Beckley, WV
This is my current liquid foundation I am using. I do have oily skin and with this foundation if I don’t put a powder over it to lock it all in place it will just slide right off. The coverage is good and buildable as you go. For drugstore this is a great liquid foundation at a affordable price.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??