BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Erin K.
This product works extremely well for me. I have dry to normal skin and this product has a medium coverage finish that does not look cakey. Because it is so affordable, it is easy to buy multiple shades to mix a perfect match. I would repurchase.
Cheyenne A.
Lebanon, MO
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I'm probably the only one who doesn't love this product but I guess that's what reviews are for lol. But I wanted to love this foundation soooooo bad, it applied well, didn't oxidize, and I know it smells like paint but it honestly didn't bother me. The foundation looked so cakey on my skin. I have fairly good skin. I hardly have break outs and when I do it's just one of two blemishes and I really don't have troubled skin. About a minute after wearing it it looked extremely cakey everywhere and I didn't even put a ton on. I also don't like how it's sticky.. even when I set it with powder it was still sticky.. I just couldn't use it.. I wanted to like it so bad..
Ruba H.
Valrico
I love this product! Such a high maintenance product for such a good price!! I restore on this foundation every couple months cause I just can't get enough. Thank you wet n wild ❤❤❤
Alexa M.
Park ridge , IL
I wish I could give this foundation no stars. I bought it because I saw people raving about it on social media. When I finally saw my shade in stock I grabbed it. This is hands down the worst foundation I've ever tried. I have normal/dry skin and this foundation lays on my skin terribly! It clings to not only dry spots but any little peach fuzz on your face. I have never had a foundation cling to my peach fuzz. I have tried this foundation with multiple primers and multiple application techniques. It makes my face look cakey with a medium coverage.
Ellen C.
Auburn, WA
I waited a long time before purchasing this guy. But once Rite Aid had their 30% off all wet n wild last week, it made this foundation under $5! Anytime you are considering buying wet n wild, definitely check the Rite Aid ad for the week, always a deal! I love the range of their colors for lighter skin tones, including cool, neutral and warm undertones. I cannot speak to deeper skin tones. I apply with my a sponge and love the application. With the amount I apply, it's about a light to medium coverage foundation. Wears nicely all day. Better for under 8 hours of wear, breaks down after that though. I have combination skin with an oily T zone and have a great appreciation for this product!
Mercedes J.
Review for: Other more...
This foundation is amazing it’s so beautiful on the skin the packaging is amazing and beautiful the con is it comes in limited shades it’s very affordable tho. I would highly recommend this to others I think it would look good on every skin type.
Sarah H.
This product was definitely something I will probably continue using... although, I have to say the the scent it gives off is definitely not my favorite and smells like the chemicals of wall paint. I matched my shade online and though I had the perfect shade until I actually put it on my face to notice that it was way tanner than expected. Just remember that when you go to buy it, put a little swatch on your hand(if you have clean hands) and dab a little on your face to see how it wears. One other thing I noticed is that it did not give back a whole lot of flashback which usually happens, but it did give back a little and made the foundation lighter.
Blythe L.
Athens
Review for: Nude Ivory, Shell Ivory more...
I’ve tried this foundation and I love it!!! It is light weight on the skin and it’s medium coverage. It’s a really good foundation when your on a budget and I highly recommend it.
Kristen m.
I have heard so much hype about this product on social media that I just had to give it a try. I have never purchased a drug store foundation, but something about it intrigued me. I have CVS extra buck rewards so i figured id try it out. I was pleasantly surprised! It definitely is comparable to my high end foundations. I applied it with a damp beauty blender. It didnt emphasis my dry patches on my skin or the texture on my forehead. I was amazed that it lasted all day without breaking up on my skin. The only thing that i really hate is the smell. It truly smells like I am applying paint to my face. For the price, it is overall a great foundation!
Taylor W.
Montague, MI
This foundation is good... for the first couple hours. The applicator is really cool, it has a wand which I like. The foundation itself is incredibly matte, and you have to work in sections because it dries QUICK. Had really nice coverage though, that was good. I wore it to school (about 8 hr max) I came home with weird patches on my cheeks. Was disappointed. If you put this on and wear it for pictures and take it off, then its great. Otherwise it looks patchy, cakey and drying. Overall, wear for short term 🤔 (pic looks good, half through day)
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??