BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Gina S.
I can't put this down! This has medium coverage its buildable without looking cakey. Has a slight paint like smell but it goes away almost immediately (you have to put it up to your nose to smell it) It has a satin finish, and products blend out beautifully on top of it. I have really oily skin and this seems to hold up better than some other brands who claim to be matte. I use a matte setting spray to help it like i do every foundation even mattifying ones. I've used this for 12 hrs. And all i have to do is blot and im good. Highly recommended this it's inexpensive and amazing for the price point.
Sophia M.
United states
On my skin it looks a little to cakey for me but overall nice finish and good light formula wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation. Its a good foundation for everyday use.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,107 reviews
I just can't believe how much Wet n Wild is stepping up their game!!! I love that they are becoming a higher quality brand for a drug store price! The wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation is awesome! A little goes a very long way. The only reason why I gave it 4 out of 5 stars is because it smells exactly like paint ! Yes you read that right! It smells horrible and I am talking a very strong paint smell! It goes away a little while after you apply it. If you can get past the scent then you will love the overall quality. It blends nicely and doesn't settle into fine lines.
Kahley R.
I love this foundation! The smell can be a little off-putting but once it's applied the smell is gone! It looks so beautiful and feels light on the skin. I thought having dry skin would be a problem but it worked perfectly!
Mildred W.
Jackson, OH
Review for: Porcelain more...
I purchased this foundation after seeing all the great reviews on this foundation. I did not share on that experience. It was just ok. I would only use if I had no other foundation to use.
Kelsey R.
Great product nice coverage and super affordable only 5 dollars!!!!! One thing I would like is there to be more shades but there is a good selection of them for now would totally recommend
Jeraldin J.
Magnolia, NC
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
I really did not enjoy using this foundation. I felt like it really doesn't has coverage and my face would look oily when I would apply it and I dont have oily skin.
Stephanie C.
Wadesboro
Good product. It has an AWFUL chemical smell. It has a lovely matte finish. The only issues I had was the smell and it clings to dry patches. It's a full coverage foundation
Hannah A.
Branchland, WV
This product has build-able coverage. The smell isn't very nice. I absolutely love the finish on this product! Although after about an hour it turns out super oily on my skin. I would but again if I ran out of my go to foundation and needed something cheap!
Maritza L.
I honestly had a really bad experience when I tried this foundation this first based on the fact that I bought a shade too light but now that I have the right shade I can't put it down. It has become my go to foundation! It's medium coverage but can built up to full. I have an extremely oily t zone and thankfully this foundation helps control it. I pair it with the becca backlight priming filter and they pair amazing together! Can't wait to enjoy this foundation ALL summer!!!! btw when I went to buy another I had to buy 4 backups
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?