BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Blakeley H.
Little Rock, AR
Best everyday foundation! I️ use it all the time and can mix with my other more full coverage foundations for a night out or wear it alone for a more natural look.
jasmin V.
San Jose, CA
I've been living this foundation. I have oily skin and thus foundation looks great on my skin for the price you can't go wrong. This foundation is medium coverage.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
This foundation is really good. It provides a decent amount of coverage. I do find that I have a hard time covering my acne scars perfectly but overall it is nice.
Cynthia B.
El Paso, TX
This foundation is by far one of the best drug store foundations I've tried, the coverage is amazing, the price even better! I was pleasantly surprised when I saw how well it works. Definitely plan on repurchasing!
Madison H.
I love the new wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation!! It's my new favorite foundation EVER! It holds up so well on me and it looks so beautiful! Go Check It Out!
Shawna B.
New Boston , OH
Just bought this and have used it once so far it's lasted all day it doesn't feel heavy and hasn't separated and it's 90 degrees out. I think it's my new favorite.
Lupita Z.
Wasco, CA
I had to go buy this and tried it out for my self and i totally love it! I have oily skin and i was really surprised at how it held on my face after wearing it for about 8hrs it still had a flawless look it felt very light weight and had medium to high coverage for me i prefer this over loreals true match and over kat von d's foundation and for only 5$ will definitely be repurchasing over and over again and will definitely recommend
Brittanee G.
Zeba
Review for: Cream Beige more...
This is my new fav for drug store foundation!! With my dry skin this foundation has been working wonders!! Although it does have a strong smell, I have be really enjoying this product!!
paola c.
Fort Worth, TX
I love love this foundation it's almost full coverage and very very cheap, I do have sensitive skin and this product eight here, does NOT break me out. I love it.
Bianca L.
Great foundation, great price, natural finish, good shade range. Wet n wild stepped it up and is killin it lately. Smells like paint tho but its not overwhelming.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??