BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Brittney N.
Concord, VA
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
For the price of this product it is great. It’s very buildable and blends easily. My only real complaint was the smell as in it wasn’t too pleasant. Other than that I enjoyed it. After setting it with powder it made my skin look great.
Lissete A.
Huntington Park
Review for: Golden Beige, Buff Bisque more...
I would have to repurchase this foundation to actually test it out because it’s difficult finding a shade I’ve bought 2 and I had to end up using them as concealers
Dana G.
Taylor, PA
This foundation is so amazing and for 5 bucks!! Who can beat it? It can totally be compared to a high end foundation. I have combination skin and this foundation is neither drying nor oily looking, it's just perfect! And the color range is amazing so you can find it in almost every shade! Wet n wild really impressed me with this foundation.. I know a lot of people aren't a fan of the spatula applicator that it comes with but I personally love it! I just dab it all over my face and you don't need too much of the product. It's a medium cover foundation but it's also definitely buildable. I would totally recommend this foundation to anyone! And the price is just unbeatable. Score!!
Samantha M.
us
This foundation is a really nice light coverage foundation. There's also a wide range of shade for every skin tone. I recommend this product to any one on a budget.
Kirsten M.
West Milford, NJ
This is my holy grail. I love the shade range for light skin tones. It lasts at least 10 hours and feels kind of light weight. It's mostly for combination skin. I would 100% repurchase.
lynzie b.
Jackson
This foundation reeks like paint, which keeps me from giving it five stars. It looks beautiful on my skin and even better in photos. If you’re sensitive to certain smells, I’d avoid it.
zannah s.
This is absolutely my new favorite product , I don't leave the house without it . It's very light doesn't even feel like I'm wearing anything at all. Love love love
Cat M.
Oshkosh, WI
This is a great foundation. Mine is a bit too dark so I do have to mix it. But it does last most of the day. The only downside is how thick it feels before it sets.
Tiffany C.
Dundalk, MD
I love it! It goes perfect with my skin tone and it doesn't even look like you have anything on your face. It also lasts all day long! I definitely recommend it. :)
Sabeeka H.
I love this foundation. It's extremely cheap and gives such a nice satin finish. It's great for dry skin types. It has a weird odor but i can stand it because the formula is just so great. I love the spatula applicator
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??