BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Megan B.
Napa, CA
SHOOK!!
Ok... I'm like everyone else thinking really?... Wet n' wild foundation?.... Hmmm....
It is good, nice medium coverage, light weight, but... It does have a strong scent of... Paint.. But! It goes away and it's not too bad. It wears beautifully and I highly recommend for if your just starting out with make-up, or if you just want a less expensive foundation to wear on those days when you don't want to use your more pricey ones.
Lucy S.
This is my all time favorite foundation. I love how light it feels on the skin. It is easily blended and you can easily build it up to get the level of coverage you need.
alexandra M.
938  E. Alfred  Dr. Lake Alfred fl.
Today was my second time using this foundation and I love it, but you have to use a primer first because I have oily skin and the foundation wasn't oil free like it said
Jossie M.
Victoria
This has been my holy grail foundation for the past year, it has amazing coverage, it controls my oily skin but doesn't make it completely matte to the point that it looks tacky. Very natural.
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I saw this at Wal-Mart and I thought 5 bucks for foundation that is good? Get real! But this stuff is awesome! It wears all day and doesn't make you oily! I love it. Wet & Wild is slaying!
Chloe W.
Wichita, KS
Natural coverage, great price, but the smell is awful! It smells like art class, something along the lines of acrylic paint. I didn't continue to use due to that reason.
Jessie M.
Middletown, NY
Definitely this foundation surprised me. The coverage is great and doesn’t have a smelly smell to it at all. The foundation lays nice on the skin and doesn’t feel heavy at all.
Katie V.
Del City, OK
By far my favorite foundation to use. Easy to blend and long lasting. I would recommend using a beauty blender to apply. It has a matte finish and sits well on the skin.
Jazmine M.
Mission, TX
I mix this with a glow pigment I have & i like the finish product! If you’re looking for a dewy finish i recommends. The only problem is the scent but it doesn’t linger!
Avery P.
Alice, TX
This product is well worth what you pay. The product is light weight. The coverage is not a full coverage and I prefer a full coverage. Good for any skin type. I would probably buy this again.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?