BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Ashley
Good coverage and the spatula applicator is such a good idea! It went on smoothly with fingers, a beauty sponge, and a beauty blender and it doesn't feel heavy at all.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I just can't believe how much Wet n Wild is stepping up their game!!! I love that they are becoming a higher quality brand for a drug store price! The wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation is awesome! A little goes a very long way. The only reason why I gave it 4 out of 5 stars is because it smells exactly like paint ! Yes you read that right! It smells horrible and I am talking a very strong paint smell! It goes away a little while after you apply it. If you can get past the scent then you will love the overall quality. It blends nicely and doesn't settle into fine lines.
Gina S.
I can't put this down! This has medium coverage its buildable without looking cakey. Has a slight paint like smell but it goes away almost immediately (you have to put it up to your nose to smell it) It has a satin finish, and products blend out beautifully on top of it. I have really oily skin and this seems to hold up better than some other brands who claim to be matte. I use a matte setting spray to help it like i do every foundation even mattifying ones. I've used this for 12 hrs. And all i have to do is blot and im good. Highly recommended this it's inexpensive and amazing for the price point.
Kirstyn D.
Tacoma , WA
Yes yes and yes! This product is amazing first off it comes in a very light pinkish shade for girls like me who are closer to the translucent side of foundation! That alone was a win however the foundation is great especially for the price! The foundation is medium coverage on me and covers my color correcting colors underneath. The foundation is buildable and very smooth and covers redness well. The only complaint I have is it smells like paint so I am hoping that they change that soon. Other than the smell it's a great product!
Keisha L.
Summerville, SC
To say this is only $5 it gives amazing coverage. I really like it and I think it is great for these hot summer days. It is not too heavy and it gives a matte finish:
Shae S.
Glendale
Review for: Porcelain more...
love this foundation only thing i️ don’t love is how fast it drys down, it dries super quickly so if your slow with application you’ll have lines in your face. other than that it’s amazing!
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Simplemente me encanta todo lo de la marca wet n ewild es una marca bastante economica que se esta inicando ,es muy bueno su maquillaje tala bastante ,deja un acabado no se te oxidan los colores ,y te puede durar bastante
Adriana🐢 R.
This is a really great foundation and made my skin look amazing for my graduation pictures! My only complaint is that it doesn’t really help control the oil on my face.
Brittany B.
Springfield , OR
This foundation is $4.98...that's a steal for how amazing this product is!! It's full coverage lasts ALL day keeps me matte what more can you ask for?? I highly recommend! I will repurchase
pauline b.
Exeter, CA
I have a standing on your feet management job and I work an 8 hour shift. My photo focus lasts all day without a touch up or without blotting with oil control papers. One of the best foundations I own. Skin care routine is Ole Henriksen face wash and toner in the green bottles and Loreal Revitalift cream before bed. *Photo is not retouched* Reviewing as a courtesy because influenster sends me free products to try* wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation #olehenriksen Ole Henriksen Balance It All(TM) Essentials Set L'Oréal - RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream 50ml
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??