BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Rebecca T.
Rittman , OH
Review for: Peach Natural more...
I was hesitant to try it because I have sensitive skin but I love it! It covers up my acne scars and blemishes so nicely and haven't caused my face to break out at all!
carlabelen_tx B.
Arlington
Review for: Porcelain more...
I loveee this foundation it sucks that i picked out the wrong shade but its so light weight !!. And my skin looks so good when im wearing it !. And its less than 7$. 💖
Alexis n.
Mesa, AZ
Love this new foundation. It works great on combo type skin. I find it works great if you use a foundation brush first and then go over it with a damp beauty bleander.
Kendall H.
Pickton, TX
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
Not full coverage like I thought it would be, but it has a very light weight feel on the face. Stinks like paint thinner when you are applying but I don’t seem to smell it throughout the day.
Ariel M.
Wilmington, NC
I like this foundation but it’s kinda hard to find a shade to really match you. I mix two together but sometimes it comes out too dark, I wish there were more shades.
pauline b.
Exeter, CA
I have a standing on your feet management job and I work an 8 hour shift. My photo focus lasts all day without a touch up or without blotting with oil control papers. One of the best foundations I own. Skin care routine is Ole Henriksen face wash and toner in the green bottles and Loreal Revitalift cream before bed. *Photo is not retouched* Reviewing as a courtesy because influenster sends me free products to try* wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation #olehenriksen Ole Henriksen Balance It All(TM) Essentials Set L'Oréal - RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream 50ml
Brittany B.
Springfield , OR
This foundation is $4.98...that's a steal for how amazing this product is!! It's full coverage lasts ALL day keeps me matte what more can you ask for?? I highly recommend! I will repurchase
member-eb7a2
Review for: Porcelain more...
I hate this product. I saw a lot of good reviews and how good coverage it was but for me I hated it. It made my pores look so much larger. Also it made me look like a grease sack and the color was too white. I don’t recommend this I looked like a hot mess !!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I just can't believe how much Wet n Wild is stepping up their game!!! I love that they are becoming a higher quality brand for a drug store price! The wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation is awesome! A little goes a very long way. The only reason why I gave it 4 out of 5 stars is because it smells exactly like paint ! Yes you read that right! It smells horrible and I am talking a very strong paint smell! It goes away a little while after you apply it. If you can get past the scent then you will love the overall quality. It blends nicely and doesn't settle into fine lines.
Sophia M.
United states
On my skin it looks a little to cakey for me but overall nice finish and good light formula wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation. Its a good foundation for everyday use.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?