BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Victoria B.
Lakeland, FL
I love this foundation! It is not cakey. Very natural looking and works perfectly with my normal to dry skin. It is also very affordable. I recommend this product and will definitely buy it again. New holy grail foundation.
Summer  W.
Victorville, CA
I recently bought this a few months back when it first came out.
So many people rave about this so I thought I'd give it a try since it's soo affordable.
It definitely is a full coverage matte type foundation. I absolutely do think it's one of the top drugstore foundations.
I am combination skin
Depending on weather winter I'm dry summer I'm oily. I think this will be a nice summer foundation because it is so matte. Right now I'm so dry and it definitely clings and creases around my smile lines. Other than that it's a nice foundation.
Madeline A.
Inverness, FL
Really like this wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation is such a natural coverage and no flash back look great all day i just love it so much! Really beautiful
carlabelen_tx B.
Arlington
Review for: Porcelain more...
I loveee this foundation it sucks that i picked out the wrong shade but its so light weight !!. And my skin looks so good when im wearing it !. And its less than 7$. 💖
valentina v.
Haledon, NJ
Review for: Cream Beige more...
this is my go to foundation every day! Its medium to full coverAge And for the price you get what u pay for ! I love wet n wild so much i wAnt to work with them in the future
marissa g.
Hoffman Est, IL
i recently tried this couple months ago and ive been using it since the coverage is great and it has a blurring effect that makes your skin look picture perfect i love it
Aaron A.
Paragould, AR
Love this foundation and for the price you cannot go wrong! Doesn't settle into fine lines, looks flawless in pictures. Absolutely love it and would recommend to anyone
Brittany M.
Stockton
This Foundation is amazing it Blends really easily and it's full coverage you can build it up it looks Flawless on the skin and the only downfall I don't like to smell
Izaira H.
Jacksonville
Review for: Soft Beige more...
By far the best full coverage foundation at the drugstore! And you cannot best the price! It’s a satin finish not too matte. The smell is strong though. But I love it!
Alexis n.
Mesa, AZ
Love this new foundation. It works great on combo type skin. I find it works great if you use a foundation brush first and then go over it with a damp beauty bleander.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??