BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Brooke G.
Oliver Springs
I’m having trouble finding a shade that matches my skin tone and the foundation smells like paint. But overall it provides good lasting coverage for the fact that it’s $5
Penelope S.
El Paso, TX
Was able to find a pretty exact match for my skin. You don't need much, however; you do need a good setting powder with it. It's lasting power is mediocre. Overall, nice.
Katie T.
Tulsa, OK
This is one of the only foundations that doesn't cake up around my nose or feel too heavy. It doesn't claim to be matte but it works better than some matte foundations I've tried. It looks natural (even though I need to go a shade lighter). It seems more like light coverage to me but I actually prefer light coverage around my t zone as long as I can build up elsewhere, & I can! No flashback & I love the glass bottle but it's so thin I wish it had a pump, though the spatula is better than nothing. The paint smell is a bit much. Overall it's great for the price & I will be buying a lighter shade asap.
Megan B.
Napa, CA
SHOOK!!
Ok... I'm like everyone else thinking really?... Wet n' wild foundation?.... Hmmm....
It is good, nice medium coverage, light weight, but... It does have a strong scent of... Paint.. But! It goes away and it's not too bad. It wears beautifully and I highly recommend for if your just starting out with make-up, or if you just want a less expensive foundation to wear on those days when you don't want to use your more pricey ones.
Erica G.
I LOVE this product. This inexpensive drug store foundation is one of the best full coverage foundations that ive come across. Definitely a must have in your make up bag.
Haley P.
Monett, MO
I think this product would last longer if I were to use a good primer. Also the temperatures have been hot, so that could be the issue! Will be trying this product again.
Lucy S.
This is my all time favorite foundation. I love how light it feels on the skin. It is easily blended and you can easily build it up to get the level of coverage you need.
Crystal G.
Asheboro , NC
I love using this product as Foundation leaves my smooth skin very smooth and clean I love the way leaves my skin I can honestly say try this Foundation if you haven't yet
Hannah W.
Redding, CA
This is my current go to foundation. I have a light skin tone with oily skin and this foundation stays on me all day! I love the finish and the price makes it all even better
Maria M.
This is one of my favorite foundations. I love using it daily. The coverage is fantastic. I love how beautiful it makes the skin look once applied. I love the applicator.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Chelsea D.
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?