BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Katy P.
USA
My first impression is that it smells like paint. Also, I mix this with something luminizing, or my face starts to look like the desert floor. But, hey, it's less than $10
Hannah W.
Wildwood, FL
Review for: Amber Beige more...
This foundation is so good for the price! I believe it's around $5 and there's over an ounce in the bottle which is a little more than your average foundation. It gives you medium to full coverage which I absolutely love! Apply it with a beauty blender and you will be amazed with the finish! wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
ashley c.
Review for: Other more...
I have zero complaints about this foundation. The color is spot on, it blends out very good with a damp sponge and doesnt crease and go in my fine lines throughout the day.
marcelina s.
Tx, TX
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I absolutely love it works amazing great with skin although it is not full coverage so you if you want more coverage you could add more stuff i enjoy how it looks and feels
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
I love this foundation it has a nice range of color selection and it looks like a higher end foundation. It's easy to blend out and has long lasting impression for the day.
Sofia A.
Coral Springs, FL
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
Took me a little while to finally found my shade. So that sucked. But overall it has a nice medium to buildable full coverage. It lasts pretty long before my natural oils come through.
Marie R.
Tampa, FL
I wish I could love this foundation as much as everyone else. The price is amazing but it just doesn't work for me. I love the spatula in the cap! It's genius packaging. The foundations itself smells like you're smearing paint all over your face. The smell doesn't linger for long but it does really bother me while it lasts. This foundation dries a lot faster than what I'm used to and prefer to apply with a beauty blender. If I use a brush I can't stand the way it looks and I must use a hydrating primer ( I have normal skin). I would says it's a medium coverage foundation and isn't the best at building up. Throughout the day it starts to fade and my dark spots start peeking through which defeats the whole purpose of wearing foundation.
Danielle B.
This stuff is amazing!!!! If you don't believe me just jump on YouTube and search it and all the beauty GuRus will tell you and show you. I will admit that I am a brand snob. I love high end. I love Sephora. There is just something satisfying about a $30 lipstick. But I've had some really lousy experiences with expensive foundations letting me down so when everyone started raving about this I had to get my hands on it and I honestly think I will never buy an expensive foundation again. This stuff goes on smooth and blends easily and beautifully with my beauty blender. It doesn't emphasize my dry patches , oily t zone or enlarged pores. It doesn't oxidize throughout the day and it blends well with the rest of the products I put on my face. I just really love it!
Karrah M.
Gastonia, NC
I love this foundation! It gives me a full coverage matte look without clogging my pores or irritating my skin. It's easy to apply and goes on smoothly. You must try this!!
Haruno C.
It's a good foundation... light to medium coverage... doesn't cover problematic skin...natural Finish... recommend to use with a beauty blender so it's doesn't look cakey.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??