BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
I love this foundation it has a nice range of color selection and it looks like a higher end foundation. It's easy to blend out and has long lasting impression for the day.
Sierra F.
Patterson
This is a nice foundation for the price! It is very lightweight on the skin. However it is a little dry for my dry skin. Would recommend putting on a good moisturizer before applying. But it does look good in photos as it claims.
Katy P.
USA
My first impression is that it smells like paint. Also, I mix this with something luminizing, or my face starts to look like the desert floor. But, hey, it's less than $10
Karrah M.
Gastonia, NC
I love this foundation! It gives me a full coverage matte look without clogging my pores or irritating my skin. It's easy to apply and goes on smoothly. You must try this!!
mary w.
This is honestly one of my favorite foundations of all time. It was hard finding the right shade but once I did I was very satisfied. Smells kind of like paint but oh well.
Hannah W.
Wildwood, FL
Review for: Amber Beige more...
This foundation is so good for the price! I believe it's around $5 and there's over an ounce in the bottle which is a little more than your average foundation. It gives you medium to full coverage which I absolutely love! Apply it with a beauty blender and you will be amazed with the finish! wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Marie R.
Tampa, FL
I wish I could love this foundation as much as everyone else. The price is amazing but it just doesn't work for me. I love the spatula in the cap! It's genius packaging. The foundations itself smells like you're smearing paint all over your face. The smell doesn't linger for long but it does really bother me while it lasts. This foundation dries a lot faster than what I'm used to and prefer to apply with a beauty blender. If I use a brush I can't stand the way it looks and I must use a hydrating primer ( I have normal skin). I would says it's a medium coverage foundation and isn't the best at building up. Throughout the day it starts to fade and my dark spots start peeking through which defeats the whole purpose of wearing foundation.
Guadalupe B.
This product does the job. However, when opening this up it smells like straight up house paint. This also seems to cling to dry areas on the skin, so it is more suitable for oily skin.
Sofia A.
Coral Springs, FL
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
Took me a little while to finally found my shade. So that sucked. But overall it has a nice medium to buildable full coverage. It lasts pretty long before my natural oils come through.
Tammy P.
Beechmont, KY
Completely full coverage! Blends easily and lasts all day on my oily skin. I would even go as far to say that it is comparable to my clinique beyond perfecting foundation. For around six bucks at the drug store you can't go wrong.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??