BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Kelsey C.
New Salisbury, IN
My favorite drugstore foundation! The formula gives a slight dewy look without being oily. It is easy to apply and lightweight, yet has a high coverage. I have oily skin and the formula works perfectly!
Breanna C.
Clarksburg, OH
This foundation looks so natural and beautiful but smells so much like paint. I can't get over the smell. Wet n wild, please do something about it. The smell is so overpowering
Price is good ! Quality of the product is SUPER good. Come with an applicator super easy to apply. For combination & oily. Only Con is the scent of the foundation. But yes definitely would repurchase this great new affordable foundation.
Raychel H.
desert hot springs
Review for: Amber Beige more...
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! The coverage is medium and I love the applicator, it’s long lasting and I would most definitely buy again!the only con is the smell but other than that it’s GREAT! highly recommend
Laura P.
While I like how this foundation feels on the skin, and I like how it looks on the skin; I don't like how it smells or lasts. It smells like paint, and doesn't hold up for long hours.
Bennetta F.
Alva, OK
Review for: Soft Beige more...
For a drugstore brand foundation this really compares nicely to my younique foundation. I love the coverage it gives and it lasts all day with very little wear showing. The price is amazing !
Janet N.
Fife Lake, MI
I have bought and repurchased this foundation I love it. It's not heavy on my skin, it dries down good, last for hours. I will keep repurchasing it especially for the price..
leslee w.
Bowling Green, KY
Coverage is great and looks great in photos it's medium to full coverage gets 4 stars because of smell it smells like paint but has matte finish and good for most skin types.
Justine H.
St Augustine, FL
Honestly, this is a great foundation.
Goes on with no problems
Doesn't change to a funky color when oxidized.
Though, my face feels tacky and that's the only draw back for me.
Heather H.
Stoneville, NC
My all time favorite foundation. Great buildable coverage, looks amazing on the skin and in pictures. Blends out well and is also long wearing. Last but not least it's cheap!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?