BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Karla O.
Absolutely my new go to! Medium to high coverage and all under 5 dollars!hifhly recommend it. It does not leave you dry and has a cool little want that helps with application
Andrea H.
SUMMERS, AR
My favorite foundation! I love it my friend showed it to me and ever since then ive been using it. It helps my face stay mate and not all oily and it stays there a long time!
Heather H.
Stoneville, NC
My all time favorite foundation. Great buildable coverage, looks amazing on the skin and in pictures. Blends out well and is also long wearing. Last but not least it's cheap!
Bennetta F.
Alva, OK
Review for: Soft Beige more...
For a drugstore brand foundation this really compares nicely to my younique foundation. I love the coverage it gives and it lasts all day with very little wear showing. The price is amazing !
Grace B.
San Francisco, CA
I really like this foundation. The applicator is unique but extremely easy to use. The reason I'm not giving it 5 stars though is because it oxidizes on me like craaazy. I don't think I'd repurchase it
Justine H.
America
Honestly, this is a great foundation.
Goes on with no problems
Doesn't change to a funky color when oxidized.
Though, my face feels tacky and that's the only draw back for me.
Ivone D.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Caramel, Desert Beige, Cocoa more...
You can achieve a full coverage with 2 layers. Is easy to blend and long lasting. Good for oily skin. Has an amazing price. And drys out matte but not so drying. I would recommend.
Janet N.
Fife Lake, MI
I have bought and repurchased this foundation I love it. It's not heavy on my skin, it dries down good, last for hours. I will keep repurchasing it especially for the price..
Jenny S.
Kansas city, MO
The price is amazing.... The formula was not my favorite. I have dry skin and it showed everything. I do mix this with covergirl vitalist foundation and that looks fantastic!
Laura P.
While I like how this foundation feels on the skin, and I like how it looks on the skin; I don't like how it smells or lasts. It smells like paint, and doesn't hold up for long hours.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?