BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Kelsey C.
New Salisbury, IN
My favorite drugstore foundation! The formula gives a slight dewy look without being oily. It is easy to apply and lightweight, yet has a high coverage. I have oily skin and the formula works perfectly!
Cynthia A.
Las Vegas
I seriously fell in love right as I applied it! It was my first time trying it and it honestly won't be my last! Love the full coverage and it's super lightweight on your skin!
Daniela E.
San Diego, CA
This is the most amazing drugstore Foundation, when I tried it for the first time I was so amazed, the finish is like a high end foundation. It goes smooth and your skin looks super natural and Flawless.
Tracey M.
Bogalusa, LA
I love this foundation. I have dry dry skin and after 8 hours of working all day it still looks great ! It's so affordable I prefer this foundation over my high end foundation.
Price is good ! Quality of the product is SUPER good. Come with an applicator super easy to apply. For combination & oily. Only Con is the scent of the foundation. But yes definitely would repurchase this great new affordable foundation.
Macie S.
Mansfield, OH
Review for: Classic Beige more...
It’s medium to full coverage but I always like to mix this with a full coverage foundation. It’s light and easy to apply . I have oily skin so it was fine for me ! I would recommend because no flashback!
Chelsea M.
Review for: Cream Beige more...
I for one love this foundation. I mix it with the Milani foundation and it is amazing. The only downside of the foundation is the smell but other than that I would recommend it
Itzel M.
Tacoma, WA
I recently purchased the foundation I loved the consistency I was just disappointed in the shade it gave me a very peachy tone I just might have to mix shades together to find the right shade for me or just maybe the store I purchased it from wasn't in stock with the shade I needed. Love that it's light weight & well for me it was long lasting. It's a very full coverage foundation at a great price. Love the airbrush finish I just think ladies you gotta try it out.
Bennetta F.
Alva, OK
Review for: Soft Beige more...
For a drugstore brand foundation this really compares nicely to my younique foundation. I love the coverage it gives and it lasts all day with very little wear showing. The price is amazing !
Ashley K.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I absolutely love this foundation! It looks flawless in photos and wears so well throughout the day. Can build up to full coverage without breaking up. I highly recommend it.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??