BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I'm not quite sure what the hype about this product is. I was very excited to purchase it and after a few uses I'll probably give it away. It's a very liquidy foundation with a light coverage. Less is more with this foundation. If you use too much it cakes up a lot. It also is super wet on the face. I set mine with a product and I've been wearing it all day and I can still feel it kinda wet on my skin. It didn't move around through out the day which is a positive but if I were to barely touch my face the foundation wipes away very easily. I also found it's better to use a brush than a sponge. The sponge left marks on my face and it doesn't blend in well. I just couldn't get it to look good for the life of me. It took so much blending with a brush and even then it just looked and felt super cakey, wet, and transferable. I wouldn't recommend it.
Moriah K.
Chandler , AZ
This is such a great foundation for the price! Gives good coverage and last great throughout the day! My only complaint with this foundation is the smell.. it smells like paint.
Sierra C.
Williamston, NC
Awesome product! I will admit, it smells a little like paint when you apply it but once you blend it out, the smell goes away. Medium buildable coverage great for combo oily skin
Kenia M.
San Bernardino, CA
I try this one two days ago and OMG I LOVED IT I ONLY WORE WITH EYEBROWS, LIPSTICK,EYELINER AND MASCARA AND LOVED HOW IT turn out and took pictures loved how my skin look like..
Kelli C.
Remlap
This foundation gives me the perfect amount of coverage. I do have to use a setting powder otherwise it can look very shiny. I don't have any problems with it lasting me through a typical 8 hour work day.
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
Review for: Porcelain more...
This foundation is okay. Its like paint on the skin even smells like it. It dries very fast so you need to blend areas fast. I mix mine with others that are abit too dark and it works great
Lauren A.
Hattiesburg
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I absolutely love this foundation! It’s light weight but still provides medium to full coverage. It’s definitely buildable. I have dry skin and it lays so beautifully on my skin. I will be buying it again!
Laura S.
I absolutely love this foundation especially using a sponge. I actually like the spatula wand on this which a lot of people do not. And for the price and the finish I would recommend this to anyone to try.
Daniela E.
San Diego, CA
This is the most amazing drugstore Foundation, when I tried it for the first time I was so amazed, the finish is like a high end foundation. It goes smooth and your skin looks super natural and Flawless.
Stephanie M.
Pineville, LA
This has buildable coverage, looks smooth and perfect on my face, BUT it has a very strong scent (it literally smells like wet wall paint) and it holds onto every dry patch on my face and makes me scaly.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??