BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Jasmin S.
I absolutely live this foundation. It stays it so nice and it's not cakey. It's a medium to full coverage and is very buildable. Totally recommend if you love drug store foundations!
Kloie M.
Smethport, PA
This product is super easy to apply and doesn't budge all day. It looks great in photos and other products go easily over top of it. It's a lightweight and medium coverage foundation.
Jennifer M.
Norfolk
This is a great foundation for oily skin. I have dry skin so it didn’t really work with me. My face ended up a little patchy. But I did use it on a client with oily skin and it looked absolutely stunning on her!
Carolina M.
Pembroke Pines
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
Amazing foundation that photographs well and sits beautifully on the skin very lightweight while still giving medium coverage that you could build up if you wanted more full coverage
candace r.
williamsport
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
I love this brand in general but for some reason only the foundation, it makes my face itchy. It has great coverage but I’m not sure why just their brand of foundation makes me itch.
afilahkzil💋 M.
Independence
Everyone raves about this foundation and I myself am not too sure about it. I have been using it for months, and sometimes will look nice. Other times will not. Its a love hate thing.
Gabriella H.
Ashtabula
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
Okay this foundation is okay. It last awhile. I think it’s better for oily skin then dry. Definitely not much coverage. It’s pretty easy to apply compared to other walgreen products. I would probably buy again.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
This foundation is really nice and looks great on my skin, which is hard to do since I have combination skin. I like the fact that it's not expensive as well. Definitely recommend!
kal r.
Beldenville, WI
I thought that this drug store foundation is actually great quality. Goes on smoothly, doesn't feel oily or dry on your skin. Looks great in photos. Overall good product for cheap!
Amanda D.
Waverly, OH
This stuff is amazing! At around $5 a bottle, you can’t find a better foundation. I love the color selection and the coverage. Makes my skin look amazing and perfect for daily wear.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?