BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Kayla H.
Panama City, FL
This is an EXCELLENT drugstore foundation. It sits on the skin beautifully! It's a medium to full coverage I would say. It's buildable. It isn't oily. So great for the price point!
Kayla A.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I picked this up at Walmart because everyone on YouTube was raging about it. I don’t really know my skin type so that could be a factor but it applies nicely on the skin yet I need to pay special attention to around my nose or it will look cakey
Joanna E.
Toms Brook
Is a great product it covers good my inperfdctions. I love the wand makes It easy to get enough product and not waste more. Only thing I dont lils is the smell but overall is great.
Melissa c.
This foundation seemed so promising. I saw some positive reviews online So I decided to try it. Out was oily and out oxidized after a few hours of wear. It also made my brow pencil smudge. Not a fan at all!!
Hee-lee A.
Review for: Bronze Beige more...
This is so good. Applies to the skin gorgeously and blends out smoothly. Doesn’t really crease and concealer melts right in. Honestly my favorite foundation I’ve ever tried. Also the price tag is so amazing.
Brittany G.
Good coverage, but it gets cakey. I used smash box primer and it was cakey. I used no primer. Make it cakey. I washed and exfoliated before use and still was cakey and separating.
Rachel E.
Ellijay, GA
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is a great cheap foundation. My sister recommended this to me and she is a makeup junkie. After much hesitation, I gave this a try and was pleasantly surprised. It goes on smooth and lasts all day!
Desiree G.
Colton, CA
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
This foundation smells like straight up paint. It's very drying , it sticks to my dry patches and leaves my foundation very uneven, it also oxidized a shade darker after it dries.
Maria C.
I have to admit that this foundation is the best I have tried. For medium to full coverage and for the price is excellent. The only issue I have with it is that has a strange smell but it fades away quickly. I truly recommend it.
oliva w.
morgantown
I really didnt like this product. I wouldn’t recommend for dry or oily skin. Got very caking on cheeks and oily in t zone. Smells like legit paint. Light coverage, color range not the best. But it is cheap.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??