BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Heather L.
Banning, CA
This foundation is really nice and looks great on my skin, which is hard to do since I have combination skin. I like the fact that it's not expensive as well. Definitely recommend!
Morgan D.
Americus, GA
I have this in shade shell ivory and I am in LOVE with this foundation. It's full coverage and blends out to perfection it performs as if it were a high end foundation but is only $5.00 at Walmart. Such a good deal.
Kimberly A.
Waukesha, WI
This inexpensive drug store foundation is amazing. Medium coverage in a matte finish. Lasts all day long. The color selection is pretty good. Applies beautifully and the coverage is buildable. I will buy again
Haley C.
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
I like this product, it's just not my favorite. I don't see the big hype on it. It's a really nice sheer coverage foundation but I don't know if it's the color I got or what, it just looks ashy and dry on me.
Janette G.
Kyle, TX
I love this over high end!! I can't believe the greatness it does to my face the coverage is amazing!! For 6 dollars this is so worth it I can't even explain!  My make up lasted hours when I first wore it it is literally the best!
Elizabeth J.
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
I love this foundation! I mix it with the cushion foundation and it’s my everyday! I have dry skin & this foundation doesn’t stick to my dry spots it last all day and I’ll keep buying this over and over again!
Jennifer J.
Knightdale , NC
Review for: Amber Beige more...
This foundation is amazing, it's a semi matte finish, it doesn't feel uncomfortable. & the shade range is good. The price was amazing it wasn't higher than $10. i would recommend it to oily skin!
Kayla H.
Panama City, FL
This is an EXCELLENT drugstore foundation. It sits on the skin beautifully! It's a medium to full coverage I would say. It's buildable. It isn't oily. So great for the price point!
Saskiana C.
Best foundation ever!!!
I love the finish its matte enough to keep my oil under control throughout the day but not matte where it looks dry. This foundation looks great in pictures.
Jheysa P.
Wahiawa, HI
This foundation is actually really good but the only problem is the scent . It smells like paint but it's tolerable. It has medium coverage & is build-able. I also love that its only $5 & practically available everywhere!!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??