BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
Review for: Porcelain more...
So impressed with wet n wild lately. This foundation is really good, it looked gorgeous on my skin. It blended nicely and I didn't have to blot much. Really enjoy this foundation and I will keep it stocked up!
diana r.
Des moines, IA
Review for: Amber Beige more...
Product was everything its said to be. I love it. It does not feel heavy on the face..it is perfect for a no-makeup makeup look. Would highly recommend it. Not to mention it is very cheap.
Yendie B.
Absolutely adore this foundation. My holy grail. I have oily skin and this is the absolute only foundation that touches my face. I tried the mattes of the higher end and Nothing Worked.
Kayla A.
Cartersville, GA
All around awesome foundation! Especially for the price. The only thing they lack is a decent color selection. It's a medium/light buildable coverage foundation, absolutely perfect for every day wear
Klara M.
Pinellas park, FL
Review for: Other more...
I got my shade in soft ivory. I’m really surprised it covers really well I don’t like the application of it. If it had a pump I would love it more. It’s lightweight I would recommend it.
Emily T.
St Petersburg, FL
I really like this new wet n wild foundation. This is a great drug store foundation. It keeps me matte without drying out my skin. Looks best when a primer is used first.
Megan E.
Spartanburg, SC
Best Bang For Your Buck! The price is cheap but the look is professional. Goes on easy and stays on. Heat and humidity is no match for this foundation. Definitely will be buying again !
Jacqueline G.
Las Vegas, NV
wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation I underestimated this foundation, overall it has really good coverage and the finish is beautiful. The only thing I cant get past is the smell
Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Cream Beige, Buff Bisque more...
I love this foundation. I’m down to the last few applications of my third bottle. It does smell like paint but has the most beautiful finish. One my favorite drug store foundations ever.
Diana C.
Fort Worth
I seen everybody on YouTube going crazy about this foundation and let me tell y’all this foundation is worth the buy and c’mon for only 6$?? Who would want to pass that ?! My face looks so flawless every time I wear it and it applies so smooth only downside is the smell I didn’t like it but once it goes on your face you won’t be able to smell it , definitely will stock up on these !
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?