BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Jackie V.
I tried it I gave it away the smell and when I put it on my face it tingled when I blended it down it went away but I didn't like it let me know if I got a bad one or if this happens to you!
Anna J.
Hoffman Est, IL
Review for: Cream Beige more...
I recently tried this foundation and was not sure how it would work because of the price but I fell in love! The finishing is beautiful and is such high coverage. Definitely recommend.
Sammee P.
Sandy, UT
When I want a flawless face, this is the foundation I reach for. It is a bit to thick for me to wear everyday, but it applies smoothly, the coverage is fantastic and it sets and stays.
Jaycie R.
Franklin, LA
I was very surprised with this product. I got it from Walgreens and wasn't expecting the quality of it. Lightweight with build able coverage. It doesn't last completely all day but it's definitely worth the price.
Alaa A.
denton
This is my all time favorite foundation as of right now! I love the Demi matte finish it gives my makeup. It's so full coverage! I'm not going to lie it has almost a paint scent to it!
Heather R.
I didn't think I was going to like this foundation. But after watching my favorite beauty gurus try it and like it I decided to try it as well. I was shocked at how much I ended up loving it!!
Amanda C.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Golden Beige more...
Firsts off, the shade range is very limited and does not have enough variety for people of color.  The name is definitely  fitting as your skin looks airbrushed, I have dry skin and I do find I have to moisturize and use a moisturizing primer prior to application other wise I look very "cake face".  I apply the foundation first by pressing the product into my skin with dense kabuki brush and then use a beauty sponge to soak up the extra with no additional product. The consistency is slightly watery but is very pigmented.  I would layer the foundation slowly instead of going in with a large amount all over the face.  Has a slight scent but nothing over powering.  If you have large pores, I would use a pore-filling primer prior to the application as well.  Overall, with two layers on me personally, I'd say it's a medium coverage.  It's a good drugstore buy but not the quality/finish I'm looking for.
Mariana G.
This is my top drugstore foundation that I love, I'm on my 3rd bottle. I have combination and I highly recommend it, it does not make my skin any more oily than what it is and it does not cling to any dry spots
Jennifer M.
Norfolk
This is a great foundation for oily skin. I have dry skin so it didn’t really work with me. My face ended up a little patchy. But I did use it on a client with oily skin and it looked absolutely stunning on her!
Billy R.
Kiahsville, WV
Review for: Porcelain, Shell Ivory more...
For such a cheap foundation I would say this is the best drug store foundation Iv ever tried! With a second coat it really is full coverage. Beautiful finish. I would so buy it again.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??