BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Amanda C.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Golden Beige more...
Firsts off, the shade range is very limited and does not have enough variety for people of color.  The name is definitely  fitting as your skin looks airbrushed, I have dry skin and I do find I have to moisturize and use a moisturizing primer prior to application other wise I look very "cake face".  I apply the foundation first by pressing the product into my skin with dense kabuki brush and then use a beauty sponge to soak up the extra with no additional product. The consistency is slightly watery but is very pigmented.  I would layer the foundation slowly instead of going in with a large amount all over the face.  Has a slight scent but nothing over powering.  If you have large pores, I would use a pore-filling primer prior to the application as well.  Overall, with two layers on me personally, I'd say it's a medium coverage.  It's a good drugstore buy but not the quality/finish I'm looking for.
Stephanie P.
Cypress, TX
Absolutely my new favorite foundation! Price is pretty cheap $4.68 at Walmart, and the coverage is full coverage and the finish is a matte finish. Hides all my pores and imperfections.
Amanda T.
Louisiana
My absolute favorite drug store foundation so far! The price is crazy cheap and the formula is such good quality. My only complaint is that it smells like paint, but that dissipates once dry.
Megan O.
Fullerton, CA
I have mixed feelings about this foundation. It has amazing coverage and a really nice finish but be very careful not to use too much. It can look very cakey very easily. It's good just really easy to go overboard.
Alexyss R.
Kenosha, WI
This foundation is beyond gorgeous!! There is such a large range of colors that match any skin tone and any undertone. It is not drying or oily and looks amazing on camera. It gives the airbrush perfection look without spending lots!!
Jaycie R.
Franklin, LA
I was very surprised with this product. I got it from Walgreens and wasn't expecting the quality of it. Lightweight with build able coverage. It doesn't last completely all day but it's definitely worth the price.
Anna J.
Hoffman Est, IL
Review for: Cream Beige more...
I recently tried this foundation and was not sure how it would work because of the price but I fell in love! The finishing is beautiful and is such high coverage. Definitely recommend.
ashleigh m.
Review for: Porcelain more...
this foundation isn’t bad for the price. i found it at walmart for about $5, so i thought why not try it. it tends to stick to the dry patches on my face and looks a little cakey around my nose and mouth so be careful when applying. the coverage is pretty light, but buildable. i used a matte setting spray and primer but the foundation still slid which is my main problem with it. but overall it’s a pretty good foundation for the price so it’s worth trying. its great for a natural look or those days when you don’t feel like wearing an extremely full coverage foundation.
Karrie P.
I am in love with this foundation. It's good for dry skin, but I have oily skin, but it works great for me! I just set it with powder. It has a dewy finish! It's medium to full coverage. For the price, don't pass this foundation up!!! I would recommend!
Autumn R.
Lenox, GA
All time favorite drugstore foundation!! It's so great for my dry skin and doesn't look to heavy on my skin! I also really like the applicator to just apply it to my skin! I definitely will be buying this again.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?