BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Liz V.
This is my favorite foundation ! It is very long lasting. I believe this is good for all types of skin, dry, oily, & combination. It is very easy to apply. I would buy again for myself & are a great idea for presents !
Morgan M.
The price point on this product makes it hard to find fault with. It looks great in pictures but I find that it breaks up fairly quickly. It doesn't feel lightweight but it is meant to be a fuller coverage Foundation.
Sarah C.
Olympia , WA
My number one go to foundation right now!!!! Seriously can't get enough for $5 lol the finish is semi Matte and doesn't feel dry at all! This is my favorite drug store knock off to double wear.
Diana C.
Fort Worth
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
I seen everybody on YouTube going crazy about this foundation and let me tell y’all this foundation is worth the buy and c’mon for only 6$?? Who would want to pass that ?! My face looks so flawless every time I wear it and it applies so smooth only downside is the smell I didn’t like it but once it goes on your face you won’t be able to smell it , definitely will stock up on these !
Jᴇʀᴀʟᴅɪɴ M.
north carolina
Review for: Porcelain more...
I honestly did not like how this foundation performed on my face. I dont have oily skin but for some reason when I would apply it on my skin would look really oily and it also has a really strong smell like pain.
Olivia H.
Hartford, TN
It takes work to make this foundation work for me. It can look dry and wear off in patches. It can work with a lot of added moisture. However, the smell is something I cannot deal with.
Jacqueline G.
Las Vegas, NV
wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation I underestimated this foundation, overall it has really good coverage and the finish is beautiful. The only thing I cant get past is the smell
Tracy T.
Bluefield
I usually have a hard time matching my skin to foundations but this matches perfectly. I’m not a fan of the smell though, and it really doesn’t require a lot but you can build if needed.
Brooke B.
Valley center, Ca
So far, nothing terrible! 3 days in and I could easily compare this to a lightweight high end foundation! I feel like you need the right primer for whatever finish you would like. It was easy to color match and this is a new go-to!!
Melissa S.
bronx
Review for: Classic Beige more...
This product is so amazing for the price point. It makes your skin look so flawless even on camera. It blends so effortlessly on the skin and is build able to full coverage I highly recommend and will continue to buy
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??