BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Dorothy E.
Carbondale, IL
This foundation is so smooth and bulidable. It's also weightless and is a staple for big events! I loved wearing this for photos and for prom. Definitely have me the skin of my dreams no matter the lighting and camera!
Susie E.
I really love it! I think this is one of my best cheap foundation that I can have! So easy to blend and medium coverage! And the most important think about this product is it cruelty free!!
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
Review for: Porcelain more...
So impressed with wet n wild lately. This foundation is really good, it looked gorgeous on my skin. It blended nicely and I didn't have to blot much. Really enjoy this foundation and I will keep it stocked up!
Desiree B.
Rome, NY
Hands down best drug store foundation. I use this on a daily and it literally gives you that porcelain skin. It has the ultimate full coverage, it has a cute applicator, and it's affordable!
Maddy S.
Brimfield, IL
wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation horrible coverage. I was upset about this product because after 2 hours of wearing it
It started to smudge alot. It also made my face kanky too.
Kimber B.
I wasn't impressed. The smell was horrible and I had a difficult time finding my color. There are not many to choose from. The coverage is ok but I couldn't get past the paint thinner smell. I wouldn't buy this again.
started m.
Sanford, ME
Review for: Porcelain more...
Overall I really liked the Wet N Wild photo focus foundation, its lightweight but still build-able, with a matte finish, light-medium coverage. Slightly drying. Would definitely buy again.
StarrAnn F.
Brooklyn, NY
Great $6 foundation. It's full coverage but o wouldn't say this is great for oily skin girls or to last so long. It can get a little cakey with too much powder but it gives a great finish.
Lizzette G.
Houston , TX
This foundation does it for me on any occasion.I can easily blend it with my beauty blender.The price is also great at any store.I recommend it to anybody ! They also have lots of shades.
Emily H.
This is my favorite foundation ever! The color selection is amazing and stays all day! There is absolutely no camera flashback either!! I'd say it has medium coverage but it is very buildable! It's the best foundation!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??