BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Amanda C.
Mio, MI
I've seen and read amazing reviews for this foundation so I bought it and tried it. The color is great, coverage is decent, but even with primer it settled into my pores and fine lines almost immediately.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
Hands down the best foundation I've ever used. I have it in the shade Nude ivory. & for the price you get a whole lot of product. The color is perfect for my skin and it works well with my oily skin.
Drew
port deposit
This foundation is the best drugstore foundation! It is so lightweight and build able. It covers everything and is so easy to apply. It gives me full coverage. I always tell everyone to try it because it is so affordable.
Elizabeth F.
El Paso, TX
This is ok it works decently the only thing I can't get past is that when you put it on it smells like wet paint. It's a little thicker then I normally like as well but I can get past that.
Yara R.
El Paso
This foundation works good anda fells like good quality. Does give you that finish flawless look. And stays on for quite long. I really recommend you to put in on use sure you will love it.
Malori C.
This foundation is crazy good.  Its a steal of a price.  I have to get 2 colors but I can definitely afford that.  It has great full even coverage.  The smell isnt amazing but it doesnt linger.
Carrie H.
Appleton, WI
This foundation is a great budget buy! It works pretty well and has buildable coverage. It has a pretty natural finish although I do tend to set it with a powder because I have oily skin.
Dorothy E.
Carbondale, IL
This foundation is so smooth and bulidable. It's also weightless and is a staple for big events! I loved wearing this for photos and for prom. Definitely have me the skin of my dreams no matter the lighting and camera!
Lizzette G.
Houston , TX
This foundation does it for me on any occasion.I can easily blend it with my beauty blender.The price is also great at any store.I recommend it to anybody ! They also have lots of shades.
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
Review for: Porcelain more...
So impressed with wet n wild lately. This foundation is really good, it looked gorgeous on my skin. It blended nicely and I didn't have to blot much. Really enjoy this foundation and I will keep it stocked up!
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Chelsea D.
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?