BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Emerald M.
One of the best foundations. Period. High-end or drugstore. If you can find a shade for you, get it! The price is great and the formula is amazing. Medium coverage and looks great in photos
Katilyn S.
Lena, MS
Review for: Porcelain more...
I HATE THIS FOUNDATION. Not only does it smell like poison and paint, but it looks sooo bad on my skin. It also did not last all day on me. No matter what primer or powder I used, I couldn’t make this foundation look good.
Haylea P.
Vine grove, KY
I love how flawless this stuff makes my face, it's in between lightweight and heavy but very long lasting, I would definitely use this a lot also it's very easy to apply, definitely recommend to others
Lydia J.
wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation it was okay at first but then it oxidized really bad on my skin. Wouldent use if you are very nose sensitive or cant stand the smell of chemicals
Rebeca M.
Albuquerque , NM
This foundation became one of my favorite ones from the day I bought it. It gives the perfect coverage with out looking cakey. I have combination skin and it was perfect I didn't get too oily around my t zone. I love it!
Jessica G.
Puyallup, WA
I love this foundation since I bought it I use it everyday. The quality of it beats out high end foundations. It stays on all day even through workouts. The finish is semi Mat and flawless.
Elizabeth F.
El Paso, TX
This is ok it works decently the only thing I can't get past is that when you put it on it smells like wet paint. It's a little thicker then I normally like as well but I can get past that.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill , MA
I got this because all the youtube beauty gurus are talking about it. Also Ive gotten a few Wet n Wild products such as their liquid lipsticks and megalast eyeliner that have impressed me.
The price is a bargain, I've seen this as low as 3.99, insane for a foundation.
I love the application. It has a twisted cap with a little paddle on the bottom that is great to dab on the face. It looks great applied with a makeup sponge, coverage is medium.
This lasted about 5 hours on. I have dry skin and thats when i noticed it started to cumble, but it held through with all the stuff i built over it.
My only complaint is theres so many shades for lighter tones that it's difficult to tell which one i am. But at the same time they describe it by your tone which might make it a bit easier. I recommend this to anyone with combination or dry skin

Emily M.
As good as or better than some high end makeup I have used. The paddle applicator makes it easy to apply on the face and the formula is beautiful. No flash back and photographs wonderfully.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
Hands down the best foundation I've ever used. I have it in the shade Nude ivory. & for the price you get a whole lot of product. The color is perfect for my skin and it works well with my oily skin.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??