BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Julie W.
HONESTLY the best drugstore foundation I've ever used. Absolutely amazing coverage. I'd say medium to full for sure and easiły buildable. They also have a wide variety of shades which I love. Mine is literally the perfect match. I'm obsessed! Only thing I could go without is the scent... it smells like paint!
Ingrid T.
This is an amazing Foundation, it wears all day long is not Grease and stay perfect, i forgot to wear primer and it works great on my face. I love it. The shade was a perfect mach to my skin.
Andrea M.
Maspeth, NY
This foundation is the BOMB.
Coverage...10
Zero flashback
Longlasting
Looks amazing in pictures
It has a matte finish and I honestly do not have any cons about it.
Vivian G.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Golden Beige more...
So glad I finally tried this. It was a bit hard to select my shade but its full coverage with two layers. The smell takes a while to get used to but I love the price & it gets the job done!
Lydia J.
wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation it was okay at first but then it oxidized really bad on my skin. Wouldent use if you are very nose sensitive or cant stand the smell of chemicals
Monet K.
Kansas City, MO
I rather enjoy this foundation. I have dry skin and it doesn't excentuate my dry patches. It has a pretty decent amount of coverage. It just smells so bad. I still can't get over the smell.
Jessica G.
Puyallup, WA
I love this foundation since I bought it I use it everyday. The quality of it beats out high end foundations. It stays on all day even through workouts. The finish is semi Mat and flawless.
Malori C.
This foundation is crazy good.  Its a steal of a price.  I have to get 2 colors but I can definitely afford that.  It has great full even coverage.  The smell isnt amazing but it doesnt linger.
Emily M.
As good as or better than some high end makeup I have used. The paddle applicator makes it easy to apply on the face and the formula is beautiful. No flash back and photographs wonderfully.
chris m.
This foundation is really good! It applies so easily and is so easy to blend. It has great coverage and is extremely long lasting. it is good for all kinds of skin. I would definitely buy this product again in the future.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??