BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Marion T.
Clayton
This is one of the best drugstore foundations that I've tried. It has amazing coverage and stays all day long. It can be built up without looking cakey. The best part is, is that it is under $5!
Cathy W.
Just started using this about a week ago and fell in love fast. So easy to apply and isn’t heavy. Great for people with dry skin. Has great coverage. Highly recommend!
Krista H.
Bethlehem, PA
Just recently purchased this after seeing so many beauty influencers rave about it and I'm absolutely in love. It has great coverage and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin at all and it's only $5.
Kayla N.
olympia
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
Great affordable foundation. I haven’t purchased it my self but have used some of my friends to try out. Very easy to apply. I love how it feels on my skin. Not heavy. I would recommend to anyone
Clarisa K.
New Hartford, NY
Super beautiful foundation and it is only like $5?! Lays on the skin really nicely and looks really natural. More of a medium/light coverage. Only drawback is it smells like paint thinner, but not enough for me to stop using it
Maritza J.
Tarboro, NC
Review for: Golden Beige more...
This foundation has good coverage but I didn’t like it on my dry skin. This foundation is to matte for my skin type. It caked between my eyebrows and nose. I might be better for oily skin types.
Emma C.
Staffordsvlle, KY
This is a great foundation but smells like paint to me. It covers well but doesn't seem to last all day. It's lightweight and easy to apply but still smells like paint. I'd recommend to others but warn them it smells like paint.
Jennifer R.
Sheridan, AR
I really like this foundation. It is very creamy and buildable.. I like the whole wet and wild photo focus line. I am very fair, and it is hard to find a shade that matches me real well. Well done.
Summer G.
Awesome stuff!! I am 39 and do have some fine lines. This foundation is thin, but covers well without crawling into fine lines. The only thing I'm not fond of is the smell, it's kinda like paint.
susana t.
Bronx, NY
I love this foundation.  It smells a little funny. but leaves the skin feeling flawless & matte. Im usually oily but with this it last about 12 hours. Its medium coverage but can be build able.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?