BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Meryl J.
arlington
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
I love this, very good match, can be built up and looks very natural. Has a paint smell to it but does not bother me too much, only cons that it’s a bit drying, I would recommend and buy again.
Heather M.
Temple, GA
Best drugstore foundation out there!!! It smells awful, but is just as good as high end foundations. Buildable coverage, lasts all day. Good shade selection. Best when set with photo focus powder.
Natalia A.
This foundation has been my holy grail since it came out! It works perfectly with both a sponge or brush. It stays on for so long and I have oily skin!! Not to mention it's full coverage!
Wuendy F.
Waxahachie
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I love this foundation. It works really good. The only thing I don’t really like is that it settles on my smile lines. But I use powder on that area. Other than that it works amazing and it’s super affordable. I recommend it.
Marquea J.
Chilhowie, VA
One of the best drugstore foundations ever! It's amazing for oily skin. Doesn't make my face feel oily and doesn't breakup as fast as other brands. Coverage is medium to full. Super affordable!
Angelica 🍁.
Chicago
The best foundation at the drugstore!! I highly recommend this product. The quality is like the high end foundation but better because it’s only $5!! I absolutely love this foundation so much!
Lori K.
Hesperia, CA
Wow! Just wow! I love this foundation!!! I can't believe it's a drugstore product. The coverage is amazing and I love how matte it. My only issue is finding my perfect shade. I have to mix two shades to get one that matches.
Sabrina B.
I'm not sure if I got a bad one but mine smells like paint and has a strong chemical smell. on my skin it's super shiny, lately I have been having combo skin that gets oily throughout the day.
Quinn F.
Definitely one of my top 5 drugstore foundations. Its medium to full coverage and makes your skin look flawless and for the price you cant beat it. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.
Tori R.
Coral gables , FL
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
Ommggg this foundation looks flawless on the skin and it’s sooo cheap ! I was really impressed . This could be a dupe for the Becca foundation they almost look identical on the skin ! I will continue to purchase this product
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??