BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Heather M.
Temple, GA
Best drugstore foundation out there!!! It smells awful, but is just as good as high end foundations. Buildable coverage, lasts all day. Good shade selection. Best when set with photo focus powder.
Marquea J.
Chilhowie , VA
One of the best drugstore foundations ever! It's amazing for oily skin. Doesn't make my face feel oily and doesn't breakup as fast as other brands. Coverage is medium to full. Super affordable!
Brittany T.
Copperas Cove, TX
Love this foundation. It's my go to. I use it almost every day. It's such a good price. The color scheme is really good and is on point to matching. It does turn mattee and sets fine with miss setting powder
Adrianna P.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I love the finish of this foundation. It feels so skin like on. It seems a little hard to match to my color though and has a very distinct smell. But for the price point this foundation is flawless. I also love the applicator
Lori K.
Hesperia, CA
Wow! Just wow! I love this foundation!!! I can't believe it's a drugstore product. The coverage is amazing and I love how matte it. My only issue is finding my perfect shade. I have to mix two shades to get one that matches.
Tori R.
Coral gables , FL
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
Ommggg this foundation looks flawless on the skin and it’s sooo cheap ! I was really impressed . This could be a dupe for the Becca foundation they almost look identical on the skin ! I will continue to purchase this product
Laura L.
Review for: Other more...
I love this foundation , I use to get high end foundation and this one does the same . Great price for $5 at Walmart ! I recommend this foundation. It's easy to apply , I now buy this product !
Deanna M.
Louisa, KY
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
Extremely affordable. I have combination skin which is acne prone. Has great coverage. I prefer to apply with a blender over a brush. It's thicker. My only complaint is it smells like spray paint.
Sabrina B.
I'm not sure if I got a bad one but mine smells like paint and has a strong chemical smell. on my skin it's super shiny, lately I have been having combo skin that gets oily throughout the day.
Angelica 🍁.
Chicago
The best foundation at the drugstore!! I highly recommend this product. The quality is like the high end foundation but better because it’s only $5!! I absolutely love this foundation so much!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?