BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Kaitlin M.
Walnut Grove, MS
wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
I just recently bought this foundation. It's definitely not completely full coverage but you can build it up! One of my favorite drug store foundations!!
kimberly d.
Mcallen, TX
i just got this today. i was a little scared that it was gonna be too dark for me but it turned out to be the right shade. it definitely has a matte finish and it's like its not even there. i love it
Claudia P.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this foundation. I have oily skin and I don't have any problem with this foundation. However, i get oily on my T Zone couple hours later but if you have blotting sheets You're gonna be okay.
Marion T.
Clayton
This is one of the best drugstore foundations that I've tried. It has amazing coverage and stays all day long. It can be built up without looking cakey. The best part is, is that it is under $5!
Style by Julianne R.
Portland, OR
Very affordable, abd animal cruelty free, yes! But the coverage is very light, I have to use three layers to make it cover anything. Although it is easy to apply, goes in very smoothly and evenly... Just not enough coverage for me.
Krista H.
Scranton, PA
Just recently purchased this after seeing so many beauty influencers rave about it and I'm absolutely in love. It has great coverage and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin at all and it's only $5.
Erin G.
Potomac, MD
Normally the foundation you get at the local pharmacy is either too light or too dark on my, but this is the first that comes close to my skin tone...I love the texture and how lightweight it is!
sydney c.
Suffolk, Virginia
Great shade selection, and the coverage is light, but you can build it up to a nice medium. I really enjoy the finish, for it is not matte, but not super shiny either. I recommend picking it up!
Clarisa K.
New Hartford, NY
Super beautiful foundation and it is only like $5?! Lays on the skin really nicely and looks really natural. More of a medium/light coverage. Only drawback is it smells like paint thinner, but not enough for me to stop using it
Kayla N.
olympia
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
Great affordable foundation. I haven’t purchased it my self but have used some of my friends to try out. Very easy to apply. I love how it feels on my skin. Not heavy. I would recommend to anyone
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??