BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Courtney R.
Phyllis, KY
This wasn’t one of the best products for me. I have combination skin and this made my face look really dry and somewhat flakey. But it’s very affordable and would probably work better with oily skin.
van 🌷.
Rochester, NH
This is quite possibly the best foundation I've ever used. It does not appear casey on the face and the price holds no comparison. I have purchased $30 foundation that doesn't even come close to this I highly recommend to everyone.
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
Love this foundation!! It's full coverage and very inexpensive. It has a paddle applicator inside. The only con to this product is it smells like paint. But if you can get past that, GREAT foundation
Clare N.
It's just okay for me. The coverage isn't as high as I'd like it to be, and I don't love the smell. The finish is pretty good but is a little dewy for my taste. I would recommend, but definitely buy in-store and test the shade first!
Hailey M.
Cohoes, NY
Review for: Peach Natural more...
Overall great product at the price point. It has a plastic applicator stick which I thought was helpful. You can build coverage and it has somewhat dewy coverage without looking greasy. I would compare this to my $30+ foundations.
Ashlee P.
Petersburg, VA
This foundation made me drop my jaw. It performs like a high end foundation and an incredibly low price point. The coverage is medium to full and buildings. Powder products layer beautifully on top
Rosabeth G.
Levelland, TX
I love this foundation although it does have a slight smell to it like a powder smell to it and it is not full coverage as it says it to be but it is a good foundation to use especially for the price
Saralinda C.
Review for: Soft Beige more...
Love this foundation! I feel like this is a matte finish, it does dry quick on my skin. It can be build able too. I just wish there was a pump. But over all it’s a good foundation for a good price.
Abby B.
Lompoc
Smells like paint but it’s worth your money if your desperate for a foundation. Gives a nice coverage if you can find your shade. Have to set with powder or it will get super greasy throughout day.
Rosabeth G.
Levelland, TX
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??