BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Heather C.
$6 foundation never worked soooo good! I was so surprised that this product was going to be so wonderful. I always have a back up. My most used foundation. But I do wish this came in full coverage. 😜
Amanda P.
Monrovia
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
If you’re looking for a affordable full coverage foundation I highly recommend this product. It gives a really nice long lasting look and very easy to build . The only con is the smell but other than that I would definitely recommend
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
this drugstore foundation has been hyped up so much and I HAD to get my hands on it! It was sold out in my shade almost EVERYWHERE, luckily, i was able to buy my shade off another seller on merc (ty merc!) I wore this for my first time about 8+ hrs during a weather temp of high 60s AND i was at universal studios which meant a lot of walking, long lines, and potentially getting wet on a few rides. It held up sooo great and my shade match is perfect! (Considering that i bought this online WITHOUT ever swatching) i do have combo skin, so i did get a bit oily in my t-zone after about 5 hrs, but i didn't mind at all! This foundation still held up well all the while while having great, buildable coverage, having a skin-like feel, and looking super natural. *i DO recommend applying this with a brush though, as i find that using a sponge soaks up a bit if product (if you want more coverage).
drugstore has been steppin' up the game lately, GREAT JOB WET N WILD!!!
Cassidy Z.
Idaho falls, ID
I love this foundation! It's so cheap and works really well!!! It covers my face and neck great without making it look orangeish and have streaks. It's super easy to apply and has a nice little scoop like thing to get it out. Definitely recommend!
Casandra M.
Stanton, CA
Great foundation. Very buildable, smell reminds me of the MAC studio fix foundation! Blendable, affordable, shade range is alright, not a fan of the applicator but that doesn't stop me from loving it!
brenna f.
Cookeville
It has very sheer coverage on me and its alil more watery then i like. I can make it work i can layer it to a medium coverage but i have to set it with a powder. I have oily skin and it doesnt set well.
Megyn W.
Ames, IA
This foundation has great coverage and goes on evenly easily. My only complaint is that it wipes off very easy even with a good setting spray. Looking for other options and probably won’t buy again.
Christine L.
Pensacola, FL
This foundation does exactly what it says it will do. It goes on smooth has medium coverage doesn't make me break out or anything. Highly recommend, you can not beat this quality at this price point.
van 🌷.
Rochester, NH
This is quite possibly the best foundation I've ever used. It does not appear casey on the face and the price holds no comparison. I have purchased $30 foundation that doesn't even come close to this I highly recommend to everyone.
Andrea M.
I really enjoy this foundation! It has great coverage for my skin and it applies really nicely with a beauty blender. My only issue with it is when you buy online it can be really difficult to shade match. I accidentally went slightly too light so I still get flash back in photos. If I buy my right shade I'm sure it'll work out!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??