BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Victoria S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Review for: Porcelain more...
Holy grail foundation. I love the packaging with the spatula. High coverage, true to shade, and very very easy to blend. Works well with other cream products and dries down matte without being drying.
Carla Y.
Esta base es mi preferida para fotos, la piel se ve tersa. Mi piel es combinada pero me resulta muy bien, lo único malo es que se me marca a los lados de la boca. Definitivamente la compraría de nuevo.
Jicah M.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Golden Beige, Buff Bisque more...
I have love and hate relationship with this foundation, i love how it covers my acne scars, it has medium to full coverage which i love for a drustore. But i hate the smell and sometimes it is cakey..
McKenzie E.
Princeton, WV
I have dry/combo skin. Gives medium coverage and blends nicely, but it smells very chemical like. It doesn't dry down matte, but it isn't too shiny either. wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
MacLaren R.
So so good for such an affordably price. Good coverage and a beautifully natural finish. The only thing that gets me is that it smells like paint! And I wish it had a pump instead of the little paddle.
Deidre G.
New Braunfels, TX
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I was pleasantly surprised with this foundation. The coverage is a high medium and buildable. It also has a matte finish that sits well on my skin. The only downside is the scent, it smells like paint.
Kath D.
I bought this foundation last month but I only started trying it out now. So far so good. Doesn't lasts all day but it doesn't claim that so I look past it. My only con is the strong smell like paint.
Elsa N.
Longmont, CO
Best foundation that they have created. They say that this a dupe for the Kat Von D. I say this in a medium to natural coverage. Its very easy to apply and it is very light weight. I would buy this product again.
Samantha H.
Coram, NY
I have dry skin, with some oil patches. This clung to every patch and separated on my nose and forehead. It looked terrible with a brush and sponge and looked so heavy and cakey. Wouldn't recommend :/
Isis R.
Phoenix
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I personally was not a fan of this foundation. I found that It tends to crease up and just have patchy areas when I wear it for too long. It also feels really oily on my skin, so it’s just not a good mixture for my skin typeZ
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??