BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Kiley B.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: Soft Beige more...
For a long time this was my go to foundation for the price you can't beat it it gives excellent coverage without making you look doll it's very easily blended and it doesn't break apart throughout the day
Mallory T.
Flint, MI
I was very skeptical on this at first but my friend is a makeup artist. She suggested this when in a pinch. The smell isn’t great but goes away after on the skin. The coverage is surprisingly amazing! Last a long time and has great coverage!
Wilmary G.
I will update this soon:

Oily skin: unless you want to touch up a lot, this is not the foundation for you.

Dry skin: you will love this! My sister has flaky skin and it lasted on her and DID NOT cling to her dry patches for about 8 hours.

Combo skin: make sure to BAKE, BAKE, BAKE! Bring powder to touch up.

I have combo skin and I did bake when I wore this for 7 hours but it did break a tad on my T-zone. I made the mistake of not bringing some powder with me. Next time I will. I bet that if you touch up just once it should be fine. I've had foundations break up around my t-zone WAY worse than this one did. It only started breaking in my t-zone at around 5 hours in. I know it wasn't the stuff I wore under the foundation because I did the same routine with other foundations with no bother or cons.
Ebony F.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Mocha more...
My favorite foundation hands down! And for the price you can't beat it. No matter your skin type you will enjoy this product and it has such a skin like finish. I will be repurchasing in the near future.
Olivia Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I’m in the shade Golden Beige and it’s very true what it advertises. There’s absolutely no flash back to this foundation. It also doesn’t settle into any fine lines but it’s great for my combination/normal skin.
Tamires C.
Sandy Hook, CT
O loved this foundation it fits so perfectly with my skin. And it has an amazing price too. I have always had dificulty in finding a foundation that would fit good for me. The other ones were always darker or lighter.
⠀⠀ 𝐸.
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I started using this foundation because MannyMUA highly recommended this product. Because it was so affordable I gave it a go and even ended up loving it more than maybelline matte and pore-less foundation. This foundation does smell like paint somehow but the smell goes away after you apply and the results are amazing, do try.
Emily D.
Medford, MA
Review for: Caramel more...
Surprisingly disappointed in this foundation. I heard a lot of good things which led me to buy it but it fell flat. Left my skin looking greasy and shiny and got blotchy throughout the day. Coverage was pretty good. Smell is unpleasant.
Alicia E.
Macungie, PA
I love this foundation it's a lightweight medium to full coverage foundation that is so pigmented and blends so easily. It works nicely with my oily skin and holds up to its name looking great in photos.
Kaila D.
Kaneohe, HI
Review for: Golden Beige more...
TOTAL MUST HAVE IN EVERY MAKEUP COLLECTION! You really can't go wrong, I mean they are a bit limited on the color selection for deeper tones but for those who are light/medium to medium/tan you must try this foundation. May just be my location but I barely seen deeper shades. Cost is low, you really can't go wrong with a $5.00 foundation. It is a medium coverage foundation, but is buildable to full coverage. I truly love this foundation. This is one of my best drugstore foundations. Light weight formula, almost feels like there is nothing on the skin. Works perfect with other products, such as powders.

The applicator is a bit different, it's more of a spatula. Which I find is amazing! You don't have to apply it to your fingers or a foundation mixer, you can apply it direct to your face. #GiftCrush for yourself. The packaging looks high quality. It is a glass container with a plastic cap. You can't go wrong.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?