BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Amy M.
Perry
I really love the application and wear of this foundation. It smooths on and blends easily. It also comes in a range of shades that I can match at least three of it's fairer shades to my skin. I would like to see a broader range of colors.
Olivia Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I’m in the shade Golden Beige and it’s very true what it advertises. There’s absolutely no flash back to this foundation. It also doesn’t settle into any fine lines but it’s great for my combination/normal skin.
Nikki F.
Galveston
This is a great drugstore foundation. It is medium coverage and it blends really well and stays put. The only downfall is it has sort of a paint smell but it dissipates after a short time! Love this product!
Anna D.
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
Using the nude ivory. Minimal coverage, wouldn’t use for hiding acne. Wouldn’t use if you are going for a dewy look. It gives you more of a matte finish. Lightweight for sure. Sweat proof. And not a bad price for if you are a beginner. (:
Ashley M.
Review for: Soft Beige more...
A great drugstore foundation. It leaves skin looking flawless, covers redness and any imperfections. Is buildable to be full coverage and the applicator makes it easy to apply onto the face. Lasts me all day.
⠀⠀ 𝐸.
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I started using this foundation because MannyMUA highly recommended this product. Because it was so affordable I gave it a go and even ended up loving it more than maybelline matte and pore-less foundation. This foundation does smell like paint somehow but the smell goes away after you apply and the results are amazing, do try.
Samantha C.
Omaha
Review for: Porcelain, Shell Ivory more...
This is probably my favorite foundation from the drugstore. I would say it’s medium to full coverage with a satin finish. I would say it’s best for normal, dry, and combination skin types. After applying it to the face, I would definitely suggest setting it with a powder, as it is not transfer proof. I find that applying with a sponge rather than a brush gives it a more natural and smooth finish. The quality of this foundation is amazing, considering that this is under $5!

One thing that throws people off with this foundation is the smell. It smells like straight up paint. I personally don’t have a problem with it, but it is something you should note if you are sensitive to strong scents.
Maria L.
Tehachapi , CA
This is such a great foundation. And the $4.99 price doesn't hurt. It wears so long and it definetly doesn't flash back at all. The smell is kinda strong but for how good this foundation is I can overlook that.
Sam S.
Best match in a drugstore brand I've EVER used. Everything I've used prior has been too dark, too yellow or too pink. I love this foundation. The coverage is buildable and looks very natural on the skin.
Alicia E.
Macungie, PA
I love this foundation it's a lightweight medium to full coverage foundation that is so pigmented and blends so easily. It works nicely with my oily skin and holds up to its name looking great in photos.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?