BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
I love this foundation. It’s the cheapest foundation that I own and I reach for it whenever I do a full face of makeup. The shades even out skin without looking too caked and I will be purchasing this again
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma , WA
This foundation is amazing. The coverage is a nice medium but you can definitely build it. I have combo skin and it is great. It lasts all day and looks really wonderful on my skin. I would recommend this!
Wilmary G.
I will update this soon:

Oily skin: unless you want to touch up a lot, this is not the foundation for you.

Dry skin: you will love this! My sister has flaky skin and it lasted on her and DID NOT cling to her dry patches for about 8 hours.

Combo skin: make sure to BAKE, BAKE, BAKE! Bring powder to touch up.

I have combo skin and I did bake when I wore this for 7 hours but it did break a tad on my T-zone. I made the mistake of not bringing some powder with me. Next time I will. I bet that if you touch up just once it should be fine. I've had foundations break up around my t-zone WAY worse than this one did. It only started breaking in my t-zone at around 5 hours in. I know it wasn't the stuff I wore under the foundation because I did the same routine with other foundations with no bother or cons.
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
It's between 5-6$ depending where u buy. It smells weird like paint but I love the color and how it wears. Great for oily skin and dry skin. Comes in 20 shades. Good options. It looks beautiful in pictures. .
Taylor V.
Lebanon, KY
Product is full coverage. Packaging could be better, but it's drugstore. It's a matte to satin finish. I like the applicator it makes getting the product out easy. Would recommend and maybe purchase again.
Sheila G.
I have been trying this foundation a month ago and i love it. It's a matte finish and yes! It's last all day i really recommend. The best part is lightweight like you don't hace makeup on. I bought it for $2.99 at Walmart. I really recommend
Kat T.
This is a great foundation. It is also incredible affordable! This is lightweight but buildable coverage. It is easy to apply and I would recommend using a brush to apply the product evenly over a blender.
Catherine S.
Evans, GA
High quality for $5.99??? I think yes. The coverage is beautiful and it lasts all day on me, although I have dry skin. The only thing I don't like is how fast it dries. You kind of have to work in sections so you can blend it all out evenly.
Kiley B.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: Soft Beige more...
For a long time this was my go to foundation for the price you can't beat it it gives excellent coverage without making you look doll it's very easily blended and it doesn't break apart throughout the day
Natasha G.
Gainesville
Review for: Soft Beige more...
This foundation has a very strong smell of wall paint to it but other than that I really really love this product. I have an oily face but with this it controls it and leaves my face looking great all day!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??