BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
I love this foundation. It’s the cheapest foundation that I own and I reach for it whenever I do a full face of makeup. The shades even out skin without looking too caked and I will be purchasing this again
Krystal T.
Wagram
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I’ve tried almost every foundation trying to find something perfect for me but when I finally decided to try this foundation I found my holy grail!!!! I wish the scent was a little better but for the results I can definitely bypass the smell.
Nikki Y.
I don't know what took me so long to pick up this foundation. But for five dollars I am not looking back I think this is one of the best foundations that I have tried in both affordable and expensive make up
jessica a.
LOOOOVE LOOOOOOVE!!! this foundation is only 5bucks at Walmart. And it has such good coverage , and for a girl with skin flaws this is a blessing of a foundation! wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Alyssa Y.
Pendleton, IN
Review for: Amber Beige more...
I really like this foundation. It's super smooth and covers good. The only thing i don't like about it is it smells bad. It smells like paint or something so if your sensitive to smell I wouldn't recommend.
Taylor V.
Lebanon, KY
Product is full coverage. Packaging could be better, but it's drugstore. It's a matte to satin finish. I like the applicator it makes getting the product out easy. Would recommend and maybe purchase again.
Kristin G.
Charlotte, NC
I love the finish of this product and it provides great coverage initially. However after only a couple of hours it starts breaking up on my skin. And I am not particularly oily so it was surprising to me
Aurora C.
Chicago , IL
It is semi matte and works good with my oily skin. It is very affordable but it does oxide a bit. I don't like the applicator but for the price I can't complain lol I would say give this foundation a shot.
Ashley M.
White Plains, MD
I love this foundation i have every shade for clients on a lower budget . amazing flawless finish for an amazing price. Only downfall would be they need more shades and the smell is overpowering at first.
Amy M.
Perry
I really love the application and wear of this foundation. It smooths on and blends easily. It also comes in a range of shades that I can match at least three of it's fairer shades to my skin. I would like to see a broader range of colors.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?